*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295057-Battling-Englands-Terrorist
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Satire · #1295057
Fiction news story from England
In an extraordinary turn of events in the sure to have far reaching implications England has declared a new turn in the war on terrorism. Effective immediately, all English citizens are to leave England at once and wait for further instructions on when to return, if ever. The spokesman for the Office of Homeland Evacuation (OHE) John Smith said the following. “It is with heavy heart that we have ordered an all out evacuation of England.” He went on to explain the governments reasons, “The war on terrorism is a long battle where rash decisions must be made.” “It is in hopes that all terrorist that have infiltrated England will become bored with no one to kill and appease Allah.” “We also hope that the terrorist will grow tired of hanging out on local high streets and return to their home of origin.” It is thought that most people will head off to their weekend homes in Southern Spain and Portugal with the lower class ending up at their Central Florida properties.
© Copyright 2007 firedog (firedog23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1295057-Battling-Englands-Terrorist