*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296204-A-New-World-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1296204
This is chapter 2 of a new world hope you like it
  "Yeah, he was there. Right where you said." Corin couldn't move, he could just hear a voice, he could tell that it was a young male, about the same age as himself, it sounded as if he was talking to someone else. " This one is special. Iv'e never seen anyone fight like that before in my life." There it was again." But we do have a problem. There was someone else with him, a girl." Is he talking about Keera? Who is it? " Well he'll be waking up soon so I'm gonna go. I'll have him there by the end of the day."
         Corin's sight started to come back and he could just barely make out somebody standing in the middle of the room he was in. The person was fairly tall, about the same height as Corin, with a robe or maybe a cloak on: yeah it was a cloak,a black cloak. Corin remembered seeing that cloak right before he passed out. He was suddenly afraid. Where was he? Who is that? Where is Keera?
" Hey there. Corin right? Don't worry about your girlfriend she's safe."
" Who are you?" It hurt to talk.
" Doesn't matter. You took a nasty blow to the head but I fixed you up pretty good. So let me know when you're ready to leave." Corin couldn't help thinking that there was something wrong with this guy but then his instinct got the better of him and he decided to go along.
          r                        r                      r
         "Where are we going?" Corin had never been in this part of town before. "First we have to get your girlfriend then we're going to the forest and that's all I can tell you. And just so you know, we may encounter some trouble."
" Those thugs?" Corin was confused. Who else would bother them?
Oh god no. You could take those guys by yourself. I'm talking about mercenaries and not just the normal ones."
" Normal ones?" Is this guy crazy?
" Yeah humans, golblins, all that jazz. I'm talking about Ru'ku, shadow warriors. They're nasty little guys. And the worst part is you can't see them until they want you too. They hide, in the shadows, and wait until the right time and then they strike with lightning speed and wicked accuracy. You won't even know what hit you. Quit a rush, huh?"
" Yeah if your kind of rush is knowing that a little pygmy thing could jump out of the bushes and kill you any second."
" Anyways, your girlfriend is in that building right there. You wait here, I'll be right back." He went into the building, leaving Corin alone.
© Copyright 2007 Rubedo666 (goldarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296204-A-New-World-Chapter-2