*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296545-Hey-buddy------No-More-Games-Part-2
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1296545
The teasing was just enough, onto the games.
Every morning we played this game, until I could take it no longer. My fingers would no longer due, I needed that hard cock of his and I needed it deep inside of me, thrusting, pulling all the way out, having that mushroom head just tease inside the lips, then thrusting again and again over and over until I am limp with satisfaction. Just thinking about it makes me wet and leaves me wanting….

I left the lights of my car on last night. I needed a jump and not just for my car.


My hard cock would not release with my hands alone, I wanted to feel the wetness of her lips, her tongue sliding down to my balls and then back up to the head. I need to feel my cock slide deep to the core of her, imagining the feels of her heavy breast cupped in my hands as my tongue teases the nipples to hard buds. I want to make her squirm and wiggle and cry out soft releasing moans. I needed to come up with some excuse to meet her, and now.

The doorbell rings, I can hear him moving through the house, the door opens and he stands there looking at me like I had a second head. My confidence quavers at the same time as the rest of my body. I blurt out “can you give me a jump?” my face is hot with embarrassment, as I clear my throat, “I mean my battery on the car is dead, would you mind giving me a jump start?”

I can’t believe it; she is standing at my door, and asking me to jump her. My cock responds immediately and I realize it’s her car that needs jumped. I need to gain control over that blasted hardness that is starting to show through my jeans, I tell her to give me a minute to find the cables and I would be right over.

As she leaves, I have to take my cock into my hands and give it some release. I grab the cables from the garage and notice some cotton rope on the bench on my way out. I grabbed the rope, I don’t know why, I just did.

I hurry over to the house, wanting to be ready for anything he might have in mind. In the bedroom I slip off my panties and throw the blankets over the bed. In the garage I make sure I turned the lights off on the car so he would not get suspicious. I was watching him walk over from the front window, seeing the slight bulge in the front of his jeans made me instantly wet, and sent a shiver of anticipation through my body.

He stepped up to the front door; a little too eager I swung the door open before he could knock. He smiled, a knowing smile, and asked if he could take a look before pushing the car out of the garage and getting his vehicle to give me that jump.

I invited him to come in and enter the garage through the house. As I reached for the door knob he forcefully pushed me into the door, pressed against my backside and breathed into my ear, “no more games, I want what your fingers get every morning and I am taking you now.”
© Copyright 2007 det.emma (emma36 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296545-Hey-buddy------No-More-Games-Part-2