*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296553-Hey-buddy------Scored--Part-4
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1296553
they met each others disires..
I ached to touch him, and moaned at the thought of the feel of his sweat ladened body under my fingertips. I motioned at my hands and he untied them. He rolled to his side and stretched out beside me, my hands free to roam I started at his neck. Discovering every mark, every freckle, finding which muscles jumped when I touched them. My fingers paused at his nipples, hard little buds already so tightly wound, I bent over them and touched them with my tongue, his body responded with a quiver and a moan. I furthered my investigation of his body only to find his hard cock larger than before. My eyes glanced at his waiting for approval, once I received it I straddled him, pushing his cock behind me at first. Letting my wetness seep onto his belly, he helped me out sliding his finger between us. I started a rhythm against his finger for just a moment, then with an arch in my back I raised up enough for his large cock to penetrate at my center. I was starting a slow trek down along his shaft when he could bare no more. He took hold of my hips and met my pussy with a hard thrust. The rhythm was set and met by both of us, deep thrusts, grinding back and forth, building each other higher.

All of a sudden I was on my back again and this time he was on top of me still deeply penetrating me. I could feel the head of his cock pushing at my belly button. He took one leg and lifted it over his shoulder never missing a beat, which only opened me so he could fit deeper inside of me. It felt so good, my pulse was racing, my heart echoing in my ears, a sheen of sweat covered my body, oh God I was getting so close. Then it happened, he stopped, for a split second while flipping me to my knees. As he came up behind me, he shoved my face into the bed at the same time he entered me again. I inhaled sharply letting him know I was enjoying every pounding thrust. With my head in the covers he pulled my hands behind my knees, pounding thrusts trying to break through to the other side, he smacked my ass, hard enough it left a red mark, and it pushed me through the clouds. Took me to a whole other plain, then when I did not think I could go higher, while fucking me with deep thrusts at a steady beat he inserted his thumb in my ass. I started wiggling with excitement. I had never had that done, no one had ever touched me there. Every thrust his cock made in his thumb made out and when his cock pulled back his thumb thrust in. every thrust his thumb going deeper until it had no more to give. I could feel him start to swell, knowing he was about to explode, my hand found its way to his balls. I gently started caressing them and all at once his body rocked with spasm after spasm, he reached around about the same time and started playing with my clit sending me into an orgasm like I have never felt before, and he didn’t stop thrusting until all his seed was spent.

We lay there completely spent, and he asked if I still needed that jump.
© Copyright 2007 det.emma (emma36 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1296553-Hey-buddy------Scored--Part-4