*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298860-For-Thors-Pleasure
by Margy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1298860
Passion and love in the warmth of a winters day
The path was blanketed in a layer of feathery, soft snow more than a foot deep. The full moon laced the ground with shimmering beams of silver light. In spite of her warm clothing, she was shivering slightly. She looked up at him hesitantly.

“Freddy, are we lost?”

He laughed at her, captivated by the thought that she had never seen so much snow as that which now fell softly from this Norwegian sky.

“No Meg, I know where we are.” He smiled down at her, the soft glow of the moon enhancing his god-like strikingly chiselled features.

They kissed under the stars, and Freddy, placing his arm around her, drew her tighter into him, led her further into the forest. She was cold and cuddled closer, feeling the warmth of his body and breathing in the smell of his cologne. This close contact was a comfort, the thoughts of what lay ahead arousing.

The small wooden cabin stood in a clearing and the orange glow through the windows beckoned them in a seductive way. Opening the door, Freddy swung Meg up effortlessly in his strong Norse arms and softly lowered her onto the rug before the dancing flames which licked the logs in the fireplace.

He lowered his body next to hers, lifted her face to his and her eyes looked back at him with a mixture of lust and passion. She was breathing heavily and he was attracted to her lips like a magnetic beam. When he kissed her, they both shook and their mouths trembled. It was a soft kiss. When they parted she smiled and whispered “Beautiful”.

They warmed and kissed in the glow. Almost unnoticed, their clothing melted off their bodies. Her body quivered to his touch. He felt her full and perfectly shaped breasts, nipples as erect as he was. She closed her eyes and savoured his touch. His hand travelled over the curve of her belly to the smooth inviting lips. His finger felt the hardened clitoris enveloped in a warm velvety dampness. While his thumb played with the button his finger sought the source of her moisture. He moved it slowly in and out.

She moaned deeply and sat up, pressing him down onto his back. Meg pulled her hair loose and it swirled around and down her shoulders. She leaned forward and let her hair cascade forward, slowly moving her head back and forth as the soft, silky strands slid over Freddy’s sensitive skin.

She moved onto him, kissing him passionately. Her tongue was soft and it made its way around his lips and inside his mouth, playing hide and seek with his. She bit him, small nips of pleasure, on his neck, ears and shoulders. He groaned deeply and she gave him a moment to recover. His hands were moving everywhere over her, and wherever they touched, her body welcomed them.

He held her ribs and eased her up over his head. His mouth found her nipples and he circled his tongue around them and coaxed them gently with his lips and teeth. When she arched her back and murmured “Freddy” he let her slide down his body, kissing her way down his hard lean torso.

She took him in her mouth, hiding his erection entirely with one movement, effortlessly. When her lips reached the base she stopped and he felt her long tongue stroking and encircling him. She withdrew slowly, sliding her teeth gently up the hardness to the head. Her hand gently cupped his balls and squeezed them lightly as her tongue swirled around the head. Her eyes locked onto his as she slowly swallowed him again. His fingers entwined into her soft curls and pushed her head gently down.

She began moaning softly, the vibrations running along his length in her mouth. He swallowed hard, reached forward and circling her ass, pulled her up his body. When their mouths met, she entwined her fingers and his hair and he heard a sigh escape her lips.

He entered her, finding the soft velvet realms and tender muscles invitingly encouraging his thrusts. He could feel her sweet orgasm building as her breathing became louder and more urgent as his thrusts became deeper and faster.

“Oh Freddy!” she screamed as she threw her head back and arched against him. He felt their muscles tense as he released himself deep inside her.

They lay without moving, side by side, in each other's arms. Their bodies bathed in the afterglow of lovemaking and the intoxicating, warmth of the log fire. The cabin creaked them a gentle lullaby as the snow gently settled over their footprints.

She slept in Thor’s arms.
© Copyright 2007 Margy (margy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298860-For-Thors-Pleasure