*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1299787-The-Revenger-1-2-3-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1299787
3 friends were sitting for 2 young girls. They thought it would be a normal job. Was it?


The Revenger: 1, 2, 3, 4

This story begins in a small town, not that far away from San Francisco. Three best friends were babysitting for two little girls. The oldest was nine years old and the youngest was seven. Nicole, Zoey, and Lizzie (short for Elizabeth) were best friends that did everything together. Everyone thought that they were sisters.
One day they were babysitting in a house as big as a mansion.
“I’m so glad we’re here together,” said Nicole.
“This is so creepy!” exclaimed Lizzie.
Well, two hours went by and the girls were very well behaved. They were very quiet.
“I think something very weird is going on,” said Zoey. “We should check on the kids.”
“Okay,” the worried Lizzie whispered.
They all slowly stepped up the stairs.
Creak. Creak. Creak.
They were almost to the top of the stairs when they heard something.
“AHHH! Help! Help me!”
“Who…who was that?” they all screamed. They ran to the kid’s room as fast as they had ever run in their whole life. There was the oldest child sitting on the bed. She was holding something behind her back. It was a note with blood all over the edges.
“What is that?” Zoey asked.
“Give it to us now!” Lizzie commanded.
“Ohh, okay,” the oldest girl sniffled.
“WAIT!” Nicole screamed. “Where’s your sister?”
“Read the note.”
The note said:
One, two, I’m coming for you
Three, four, you better lock the door
Five, six, you better get some sticks
Seven, eight, you better appreciate
Nine, ten, YOU ARE DEAD
All of the girls turned around when they heard the sound of a knife on the wall. There was the youngest sister, her head on the wall. Her head was pinned to the wall with the knife.
Drip. Drip.
Her blood dripped to the floor.
Drip, drip.
On the wall, written with her blood, was another note.
YOU’RE NEXT
Drip. Drip.
At that moment the girls realized something. Now that they thought they had no chance of living, they began to appreciate their lives.
Seven, eight, you better appreciate
Nine, ten, YOU ARE DEAD
“Run for your life!” yelled Lizzie.
They ran for the door.
“AHHH!”
That was the last anyone ever heard of the girls.
But…there is a catch. One of the girls did survive, and that girl has never recovered from the accident. She lives with guilt and worry that one day the Revenger will come back. Come back and finish his job.
© Copyright 2007 gymnast178 (gymnast178 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1299787-The-Revenger-1-2-3-4