*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302385-A-New-World-Chapter-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1302385
Here's chapter 4. Enjoy.
" Nightshade?! What are you doing here?"
" Well, I was in the neighborhood and I decided to stop by and save your ass from that giant heap of Ru'ku. Plus I saw K... he was with you." He talks?
" It talks!!!!!!!" Keera was so freaked out that she fainted.
" Oh great. Now we have to carry her," The black robed stranger sounded annoyed," well we better get going ." Corin picked up Keera and they headed off towards the forest.

         *                    *                    *          
" Where are they?"
" I don't know. Now shut up or they'll here us."
In the bushes of the forest two assassins from hell were waiting to strike

         *                    *                    *          
" We're almost there. See that light in the clearing up ahead? That's where we're going" The stranger was pointing to the clearing ahead and an eerie blue light was emanating from it.
         Suddenly Nightshade stopped. "What is it Nightshade?" Corin asked.
" Nothing. I just thought I smelled something..." He stopped in the middle of his sentence and started sniffing at the air," something isn't right, we should hurry.

         They started running towards the clearing. " Come on Corin, hurry." Both Nightshade and the stranger were already there. "I'm running as fast as I can." He was out of breath. Just then Corin felt a sharp stinging sensation on the back of his neck. When he made it to the clearing he fell down writhing in pain.
" What's wrong with him?" Nightshade ande the stranger came running over.
" Poison darts, three of them"
" Assassins?"
" Yeah."
Corin could hear something rustling in the bushes. " Here they come!" The stranger was yelling over to Night shade. Corin heard the sounds of people fighting. He had just enough strength left to look around and see what was going on.He could see the stranger lying on the ground to the left and when he looked to the right he could see Nightshade trying to fight off the two assassins, he was losing. Corin started to feel rage and anger surge through him and in seconds he was on top of the closest assassin. He quickly killed it by breaking its neck. The other one was a lot tougher though, they were rolling around the clearing kicking and punching for a few minutes until Corin found a rock and started pounding it on the assassins head and it died after about three or four hits. His anger started to die awayl and he felt the effects of the poison kicking back in. He passed out.
© Copyright 2007 Rubedo666 (goldarkknight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302385-A-New-World-Chapter-4