*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1313665-Unfair-Love
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1313665
Emotional ourburst on feeling betrayed
An Unfair Love

Leading emotions disconcert her as his vigorous yet composed power dominates her perception. Aware of her weakness and convinced she ought to surrender at his direct, advances with the playful instructions of gentle caresses.

With her eyes closed heart willing, an orchestra’s sonata persuade the commencement of a mind-altering dance; silhouettes moving in beating measures, his spirit responsive yearning for eternal presence.

The new day approaches all but unchanged, yet once fashionable routines now no longer limitless and he, not realizing thus far the extent this piece was to harden an enduring boundary.

A Princess true to her dreams declares injustice on belittling acts committed; betrayal of an unconditional love given freely decreed indefensible. Her soul lavishly worn to broken by a man lost to himself, a commanding universe watching nears plundering rewards for her intrinsic worth.


Princess
© Copyright 2007 The Real Princess (gpad555 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1313665-Unfair-Love