*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322957-Broken-Promises
Rated: XGC · Novella · Erotica · #1322957
A single promise broken. A continuing look at abuse and the way children cope with it.
Candace stares at the ceiling, counting down the minutes as the house settles in for the night. She is tired, but her eye focused on the door, wondering if he will keep his promise. As the minutes tick by, her gaze focuses on the ceiling, the way that the white faries danced in the sky with the fireflies. She imagines them moving, and slowly her eyes start to close.

Footsteps. Candace's eyes pop open and look at the door.

"Good Night Candace." A voice said. It was her mother, Lisa. Candace breathes a sigh of relief.

"Good Night, Mom." Candace responds, as she lays her head on her pillow again, listening to her mother's footsteps fading. A door shuts and it is quiet again.

Seconds turn to minutes, and the time stretches on. Candace finds herself thinking of other things as her mind starts to settle. School. Her grades have improved, and the next progress report to her mother will be an improvement. Friends. Dances, and boys and...

Her thoughts are interrupted when the doorknob starts to move. Light spills in from the hallway, outlining his body as he comes into the bedroom. Maybe he'll go away if I am sleeping Candace thinks as she shifts in bed slowly, pretending to be asleep.The light dies as the door shuts and he isn't gone. He moves to the bed slowly, like the practiced predator he is. The smell of alcohol is absent this time as he slips into bed with her.

"You promised," Candace says softly as he turns her to her back. She can't be loud, if anyone found out, what would they say? "It hasn't been three days yet, much less three months."

His only response is to pull at the ribbon that keeps her nightgown tied, then he works it free so he can see the swell of her breasts. Slowly he undoes the buttons, until the top half of her nightgown reveals her flesh. He slides the loose shirt off of her shoulders as the moonlight from her window reveals her naked flesh.

"You said you wouldn't do this again, that it was a big mistake." Candace continues as he removes the rest of her nightgown, leaving her naked under the covers as well. She closes her eyes to try to block out what will happen next, but he pinches her nipple, a reminder to stay awake and pay attention.

He looks at her body in the moonlight. The sweet curves of youth making his pulse race with desire. He never meant to start this, to do this, yet every time he thought about her, he had to make a visit. Her breasts had grown a little more, they fit his hand much better. He plays his thumb over her nipple watching it grow and pucker out.

"You know you want me," He whispers, "Undress me." There is a moment of silence, and at first, he is sure she won't do it. As the minutes tick by though, her willpower lessens, and finally she reaches up to the buttons of his nightshirt and begins to unbutton them.

When she had the last button off, he slid off his shirt while she undid the two buttons for his night pants and slid them down as far as she could. He helped himself to sliding them off all the way. He proudly showed off his erection and rubbed it against her soft skin. She always felt like silk and smelled of flowers. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly, just brushing the lips at first. Then he slipped his tongue in, getting a real taste of her. She responded like he trained her to, she opened her mouth and admitted him. Just the feel of her tongue inside his mouth made him moan softly. His hands began to wander down her body from her breasts to her rounded buttocks. He gave them a squeeze before he took his mouth from hers.

"You always make me this wild." he said, as he kissed her again, more urgently as his hand went and rubbed the soft folds of her skin, probing.

She moaned then. All women liked to be played with, he knew that. So his fingers poked in and out of her until he could hear her moan. He kissed her several times hurriedly before his mouth found her breasts and he began to suckle them while he rubbed his hardening erection against her. He bit her nipples a few times causing her to cry out and that drove him wild. He moved from one breast to the other, then back up her neck to her mouth. He knew she was turned on, how could she not be with the attention he gave her.

"Do you want me?" he asked huskily as he rubbed himself against her more urgently, his breath coming quickly. "Tell me you want me, tell me to take you."

"Please, take me." Candace whispered urgently. She wanted this to be over. Why did he have to draw it out all the time. Why did he even bother to ask anymore.

His lips covered hers, hungrily taking what wasn't his to take. He lowered his body and thrust himself inside. Candace gasped as she always did. He was almost too big for her and he took pleasure in putting himself in to the hilt, watching her grasp him for support. His thrusts were slow as he continued to rob Candace of her breath, and squeeze her breasts. They became quicker with his urgency, it was always about him and Candace would be glad as soon as he finished. His hands squeezed her breasts hard as he launched himself inside her grunting for all the world like a bull. Candace could not help but feel her own body's growing response and knew it would play traitor to her in the end. She moaned like a whore, she felt like one with the way he always came in here and she never fought back. He pushed himself in and out until she felt him gathering and she felt herself gathering. He always planned it this way, he liked the way she grasped him. Together they reached orgasm, but he didn't stop until he was sure his seed was spent. Then he rolled off, kissing me gently still, like a lover.

"It always feels like the first time with you. I always lose control. Why didn't you stop me?" He asked. He felt guilty now. He always did after. He shouldn't be in here, holding her this way, feeling this way about her.

"It always turns out the same way, why fight it. You broke your promise." Candace said, she lay unmoving. Hoping he'd get dressed and leave like he always did, instead he turned and suckled at her breast more. She sighed, that meant he'd do it once more before he'd leave.

"I'll be stronger next time. I'll try harder. Maybe we should put a lock on your door." He said, while he was suckling at Candace's nipple and rubbing against her again. She felt him raising again and tried to hold back tears. If she cried, then he would, and she'd feel even worse.

"A lock? And have mom ask why I need it?" Candace scoffed.The thought of everyone knowing her shame making her feel queasy. "Why don't you try keeping your promises."

"I will this time. I promise. After tonight, I swear I won't come back here. I won't, I promise." He said as he rolled on top of Candace again.

He couldn't help it, she was so damn desirable. Why couldn't he stay away from her, why did he have to break her more every time he came in here. He loved the way she felt, he loved how he felt when he was inside her. It was glorious, like he was on top of the world. He thrust inside her quickly this time, realizing how late it was. Once more he made sure that they climaxed together, hugging her close and kissing her deeply. He would never be able to have enough of her. He rolled off one more and this time got out of bed to get dressed. He stretched looking at her body in bed. She was a goddess, his goddess. He fastened his buttons and pulled on his night pants. She watched him, with those lovely blue eyes and dark lashes. He smiled and she turned over. He could hear her softly crying. More guilt washing over him, he crossed the room and left, hoping this time he could keep his promise. After all, it was only brotherly love.
© Copyright 2007 Skyaire (chrysanthys at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322957-Broken-Promises