*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328504-Hotel-Nights
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1328504
The story of a killer doing anything it takes to get away with a murder.
She giggled has he lead her into the dingy hotel hallway. He was a killer, and she was just another victim in his long line of victims. Long line of victims.

“Chase,” said the girl, “When are we going to get inside.”

“Don’t worry your pretty little face about it,” he said fumbling with the keys.

“But,” she said beginning to protest.

“What did I say,” he said.

“Don’t worry my pretty little face about it,” she said.

“Okay good,” Chase said.

He got the door unlocked and let the black-haired beauty in first. He was thinking about the right way to kill her, and the right way to touch her so that she wouldn’t be afraid of him. There was always a right way and a wrong way to do things.

He touched her hips and a shiver ran down her spine. She was about as innocent as a hooker, though she pretended to act like a innocent little five year old for Chase’s sake. She had her own sexual demons and desires but she didn’t let them show. Instead she acted like it was her first time, like he would be her first time, when in reality that was so fake.

“So,” she said, “What are we going to do here?”

“I think you know,” he said kissing her on the lips.

“No,” she said, “I really don’t.”

“So I have myself a first timer?” he asked.

“Yes sir,” she said.

“Don’t call me sir, call  me Chase,” He said kissing her neck, “Sexy.”

“O-o-kay,” she stuttered.

He began to kiss down her neck and chest and he tossed her shirt to the other side of the room.

“What’s that,” she said feeling his pocket. Inside was a knife that would be used for later.

“Nothing,” he said, “Just a paper towel or something from earlier.”

Lie, the whole point of getting her here was to kill her, and leave her banged up body here.

The worst thing he did was order this hotel with his friends information.



In the next few hours she was killed. Chase left her insignificant body in a pool of blood. Her body was like a fine cut ice. So many pieces and this pleased Chase. To him he had really done a great job. He left the hotel, knowing he wouldn’t be of blame for the killing of the young girl. His friend would be.

His friend would be all to blame for the girls unfortunate death. He would be to blame for the slut’s death, the liars torture. Nothing, no blame at all would be placed on Chase, just Chase’s friend.


…And this pleased Chase.
© Copyright 2007 Give Me More Poison (fallenprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1328504-Hotel-Nights