*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336930-An-ugly-woman
by ems
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1336930
This describe what a ugly women is..www.vtechss.com
Please visit www.vtechss.com for all you shopping needs.
An ugly woman

An ugly woman is a woman that is beautiful outside, and her beauty cannot compare to anything, or anyone.
An ugly woman speaks of evil.
An ugly woman is a fool that has a heart that desires evil.
She is a woman that brings shame to her family.
An ugly woman is unpleasant, and her paths are trouble.
She is a woman with a darkness of days in her right hand; in her left hand she hides the light of days, and those who take hold of her, retain sadness.
An ugly woman’s lips drip honey, her mouth is smoother than fine oil, but she’s like two sharp edge swords.
An ugly woman does not gain understanding for her proceeds are worst than the profits of stripping.
An ugly woman is a tree that does destroy life, and all things you may desire are better than her.
www.vtechss.com

By: Bertrand Fravien
I wrote this when I was in high School.
I also paint a picture of an ugly woman.
The picture is a very beautiful naked woman in a garden, making love to the devil. I drew the devil as a snake. The Snake scroll around her, and she is holding his head in her palms in front of her face. as it seem she was kissing the snake.

I also wrote one about a beautiful women.
So stay tune for that one.


© Copyright 2007 ems (vtechsscom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1336930-An-ugly-woman