*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/134304-Music-to-my-ears
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #134304
What I felt the moment I knew I loved her.
As the future unfolds, I hear the music of an unwritten score. I ponder these notes as their vibrations drill to my inner core. A tear wells up from within to wiggle its way out, which I am caught totally by surprise for not knowing about.

As my emotions awake, slowly at first, I noticed this pain and an unquenchable thirst.

Then without warning, they tripled, and then quadrupled in size. It happened so quickly; you could see it in my eyes. I struggled and fought, but the forces of nature where too strong to hold back. I burst outwards in tears hoping no one would see, but totally surprised to see you starting back at me.

What does she see as she gazes at me? Is it a mirror reflection, or some imperfection? Know that I am human and come with some flaws, for no diamond is perfect, but my heart will forever be yours.

I love you.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item
© Copyright 2001 Big Bear (bigbear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/134304-Music-to-my-ears