*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352465-untitled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cookie
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1352465
a eroctic short story of a woman drifting back in ....another place, another time....
There she sat, in the far corner of the tiny cafe'.  The flicker of candle light dancing across her face.  She had her hands held tightly in her lap.  She looked so beautiful sitting there.  Her hair, golden red, shimmering as the candle light flickered.  Yet when she looked up, to catch a glimpse of who walked in, the dark haired stranger, with a deep golden tan, caught a faint hint of sadness in the beautiful blue eyes of the woman.  As his eyes lingered on the beautiful womans face, the slightest hint of recognition overcome him.  As he began walking toward her, she looked up at him again, studying everything about him, thinking that some where she had known him before.  Then she remembered and a small little smile curvered at the corner of her full luscious lips.....

She had been 22 and working in a night club in Florida when he had walked in.  Immediately they had caught each others eyes.  He stayed at the bar of the club all night, talking to her every chance he had, buying her drinks and watching her work the crowd.  He admired her and the skills that she had.  Watching her make the crowd come alive.  Oh, the way she moved!  The sway of her hips, the way her small breast bounced with each step she took.  The sweet softness in her delightful laughter.  As the night came to an end, he asked her if her could drive her home.  With a sweet, seductive smile, she gladly accepted.  As he pulled up to her townhouse, she invited him in, knowing that he would accept and wondered to herself what might lay ahead for them, the rest of the night.  As they went into her modest townhouse, she told him to make himself at home, as she went to her bedroom to put something more comfortable on.  When she returned, she was wearing a silky blue nighty, with a matching robe.  She went to the kitchen poured herself a glass of wine and offered him a glass as well.  She sat down beside of him and they sipped their wine, made small talk, each knowing what the other had on their mind. 

As the were talking, their arms brushed ever so slightly against one another.  A bolt of sensation shot through her as if she had just be shocked, causing her to shutter.  He asked her if she were cold, and he ever so softly rubbed her arms.  Not trusting her voice, she shok her head no, that she wasn't cold, but did not attemp to move.  The thrills he was sending through her body, was nothing she had ever felt before.  She knew that before the night was over, she would have him in her bed.

Without a word, she stood up and reached for his hand, as he accepted, she pulled him up and lead him to her bedroom.  There in her room, she had candles burning and soft music playing.  As she led him to the bed, she began to lay down, guiding him down with her.  They lay there, kissing.  Long tasteful kisses.  Each striving to get enough of the other, yet, after each kiss, both being hungry for more.

He began kissing her on the neck.  Knowing that with each kiss, he was building a desire within her to match his own.  He slowly began decending down her neck, trainling kisses until he reached her breasts.  He gently began suckling her breast, working his way from on to the other.  His soft gently manipulations, causing her nipples to become erect.  She gently put her hands on his head, urging him to suck harder.  As he did, his hand began trailing down her stomach, lingering on her navel, he began playing with it.  This caused her whole body to react in a manner that surprised even herself.  As she had never experianced this kind of love making before.

Him unsure of the reaction that he might get if he were to move his hand to her vulnerable spot, he slowly began to to do so.  Stroking her tummy ever so lightly.  Not being stopped by her, he slowly began rubbing her rose bud.  In doing so, her hips began to move with the rythem of his manipulations.  With the movement of her hips, he found her opening, wet and inviting, and inserted a finger.  While working her vagina with his fingers, he began trailing kisses upon her, moving from her breasts to her tummy, and even further down yet until her reached her clitorous.  He began sucking, moving his finger back in forth gently yet deeply inside of her.  She let out a soft moan. Thus urging him to continue, and began rocking back and forth.  Faster and faster, as he continued to suck and finger her.  Him knowing that it wouldn't be long before she was engulfed in ecstasty, causing an arousal within himself he had never felt before, he stopped and gently guided himself into her.  They made love to one another as they had never made love before.  Savoring the there and then.  Each not knowing what tomorrow might bring, only caring about the here and now.  The togetherness that neither had ever exprerianced before.  Together, they climaxed.  The rupture of it surpassed any before. 

They lay there in the after mast of there love making.  Holding each other, kissing, overwhelmed with the love making they had just encountered.  Then she looked at him.  A deep longing look.  A questioning look.  Then she shrugged her shoulders and told him it was her turn....

But, that's another story....

He spent the night.  The next morning, he awoke and lay there looking at her sleeping.  The look of contentment and fullfilment upon her beautiful face .  A small smile upon her lips.  He placed a light gentle kiss upon her forehead, as he slipped out of bed to go shower.  When he came back to the room, he began dressing unaware of her watching him, he was pulling up his jeans and zipping them.  Then he reached in his pocket, and pulled something out.  As she looked closely, she noticed a small golden band in his hand and watched him slip it on his left hand.  He bent over and kissed her gently good bye and walked towards the door.  He slowly opened it and turned to take one last look at the beautiful woman with the big blue eyes.  A tear formed and falling gently to her cheek.  He quickly turned and walked out the door.  Never to see the woman again.  Until tonight, and the memories came rushing back, of that, one beautiful night, spent in the arms and love making of this beautiful woman he now stands before. 

© Copyright 2007 cookie (cookie4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1352465-untitled