*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355133-LIFE-AND-MUSIC
Rated: 13+ · Article · Music · #1355133
ARTICLE IS ABOUT HOW MUSIC IS RELATED TO LIFE AND LIFE IS RELATED TO MUSIC........

LIFE AND MUSIC

SOMETIMES WE JUST WANT TO SHARE OUR THOUGHTS, which we think others would also like to know as they must have not thought about that.ANYWAYS same kinds of thought I HAVE GOT TO SHARE WITH U FOLKS: DO U HAVE EVER REALISED? WHY , WHY PEOPLE ARE GOING FOR MORE AND MORE MUSIC. UR BASIC ANSWER WOULD BE it is a good time pass, it is a nice company, it is a worth refresher, and answer may be manyyyyyyyyyyyyy.................
BUT have u ever thought that we generally like to hear music according to our moods.IF we are sad, it is for sure we would like to hear some senti songs.IF we are in a cheerful mood, obviously our favourite songs.AND DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT LIKINGS FOR MUSIC..........
HAVE u ever thought that when we are sitting alone, most of us prefer to switch on music, WHY?
BECAUSE when we hear music we indulge ourselves in that and if we are sitting ideal and alone we MAY JUST MEET OURSELVES, WHICH IN TODAYS TIME NOBODY WILL PREFER AT ALL........
THIS is a very fact of todays time the person biggest fear is to meet himself or herself because he or she knows that he has given a very bad shape to its innerself just to move along with the society.
THAT IS WHY WHAT I THINK IS we find many people simply humming the songs and tunnings, because they just dont want to meet thmselves or think about themselves or other things....even for a minute. THEY PREFER HEARING MUSIC WHILE WORK, DRIVING, EATING, RELAXING AND.................
SO MUSIC HAS BECOME THE BIGGEST HEALER, CURE, ELIXIR FOR TODAYS WORLD.
SO NEXT TIME U HEAR MUSIC JUST CHECK UR REASON......................
© Copyright 2007 naturesgift (naturesgift at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1355133-LIFE-AND-MUSIC