*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366248-You-Are
by Twiggy
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1366248
Something special I wrote for my someone special..
There is nothing that has been proved to work faster at dissolving my bad mood then the smile on your face.

Hugs from you melt away all the bad thoughts inside quicker then butter being cut by a hot knife.

When you are gone the days seem cold and bleak. The bad days tend to linger when you are away.

You are the first person I think of when I have good news to share.

When I have bad news I come to you. I look into your eyes. the windows to your soul. I can tell you mean it. You truely mean you're sorry.

I think of you when I'm having a bad day and the clouds roll away.

On the days you compliment me are really bright and nice.

I know I can talk to you about anything.

When I can't find anything to say you still fill my heart by gracing me with your presence.

I don't have to be happy or sad. I dont have to be the center of attention.

I can tell you are happy.

You my friend are the best. Possibly the soulmate I have been looking for.

With you I don't have the urge to be bigger or better. I can just be.

Open and honest. I know you will never judge me. You take me as I am.

For that is all I will ever be.
© Copyright 2007 Twiggy (twigster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1366248-You-Are