*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367657-Crimson-Orgasm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Horror/Scary · #1367657
Lonely woman makes friends with a zombie outside her window...
         She was half asleep when the fish woman rapped sharply at the window.

         She sat up and rubbed her eyes, having dozed for only about 5 to 10 minutes. She glanced up, convinced she was dreaming, and saw those hollowed, sunken eyes staring mournfully with their dark circles sagging the skin under them. The woman's flesh had a bluish tint. She opened the window, “Go away!”she screamed, unafraid.

         She dragged herself out of bed, irritated. She didn't dream anymore. Hadn't dreamed for almost two years now. What was left to dream about?

         She cried as she tried to brew herself some tea. Nothing would calm her, console her. Nothing to look forward to anymore. Noone left.

         For days she sat around her house. She stopped going to work. Nothing left for her. A slowly rotting corpse, just waiting for the maggots.

         The fish woman wouldn't leave though. She sat for days, like a rejected little mermaid. Those sad eyes following her every time she went into the bedroom. She couldn't get through the screen. She probably wasn't very smart.

         She sat, watching the window, thinking. A friend, perhaps. “You need friends! Just like I do!”she cried out! “Then after awhile, you'll never leave me!” She flung open the window again, pushing at the screen. She grabbed the woman around the waist and pulled her in, never feeling those teeth sink into her flesh.

         She cried out in pleasure believing them to be love bites. She pushed the thing's head between her legs, never feeling her end as she came one last time. The thing bit harder and harder and she cried out, screamed, delirious with pleasure, pain and loneliness, the one last thing she had to look forward to.

Nothing left to dream anymore...
© Copyright 2007 MydnightRowan (chndslvmyd666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1367657-Crimson-Orgasm