*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374153-Bambie-Hall-introduction
by Tilly
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Teen · #1374153
Bambie Hall is moved away after her parents divorce to California.
BAMBIE HALL"S NEW LIFE

CHAPTER ONE
When Bambie woke up she knew that today was not going to be great. Bambie moved to Rodney California last weekend with her mom and her three sisters Ally, Cassie, and Diana. They moved a day after her parents divorce. Her dad Albert Hall had fallen in love with another woman named Heleina Greys. As she put on her dark pre-ripped jeans, lavendar tank, and her tan cashmeir sweater she heard her sisters Diana and Cassie fighting over osme stupid rainbow barret. She walked into their shared room and handed Diana her other barret. "Diana, here's your stupid hair thingy." Bambie said as she dropped the hideous rainbow clip into her perfect 17 year old sisters hand. "BABILINA MARIE! Why did you have my other barret??" Diana screeched sharply. "I didn't have it Diana Niomi! I founf it yesterday in the sink!" Bambie shout back equally as sharp as her sister did. "Oh. Well thanks." Diana said with her irratated tone dropping by a long shot. Bambie walked back into her room and slid on she fuzzy dark tan flat heeled boots. She remembered the last fight between her parents as she remembered her best friend Cristina Lukes whom she called Crissy.
Al, you're never home
Yeah well, I have many things to do
Albert i really think you....
Need to be home more yes I know that Debbie
{Heleina Greys walks in the door not expecting to see Debbie home yet}
"Al why didn't you come to my house yesterday?" Heleina asks
AL IT IS SO OVER! I am divorcing you!
OK!


Bambie grabbed her lucky jaggged stone and shuved it into her pocket remembering when she and Crissy had split it apart three years ago. She pulled her long perfectly highlighted, curled hair and pulled it into a high ponytail using her favorite lavendar hair elastic. She applied some Apricot Penny Lip Gloss, Light Purple eyeshadow, and then put her cell phone into her Jakkie Beleview oversized bag along with her new pink and blue polkadotted binder and matching notebook. she walked down the stairs only to see that her new "daddy" Evan Hale was making breakfast for her mother, his 4 daughters, and her mom's 3 daughters. Sierra, Selina, and Serena were twins and 15 years old the same age as Bambie. Stacy is 12 years old. Evan had made waffles and pancakes for his new family. She decided to miss breakfast. Bambie took the bus to school instead of her usual ride of the limo. Bambie walked into the school office to get her locker combo and locker number. And to get her new schedule. She would be in locker #96 next to some girl named Gabbriella White. As she walked to her new locker she saw some girls in her grade that must have been the popular girls. They all walked up to their lockers which were side by side and opened them up so Bambie could see their names on the inside of it. Gabbriella White, Marina Held, Sara Green, Selina Hale, Sierra Hale, and Maddison Montgomery. She walked up to her new locker when she heard some one calling her name. "Bambie! Bambie! Is that really you?" the girl across the hall from Bambie shouted over all the noise. "Um... yes I am Bambie. Who are you? I mean have we met before?" Bambie asked the girl that seemed to know her name. "Yes we;ve met before we used to be best friends when we lived in Florida. I'm Gabby Dalton. Do you remember me now?" Gabby replied. Bambie ran up to Gabby her old and new best friend and hugged her. "Oh Gabby I missed you so much!" Bambie exclaimed. "I know. Now we can still be best friends." Gabby said. "I'd like you to meet my other friends. Gabbriella, Marina, Sara, Selina, Sierra, and Serina. "I know who Selina, Sierra, and Serina are. They are my new step-sisters." Bambie told Gabby. "Oh thats so cool!" Gabby replied. Bambie got her things and put them into her locker and grabbed what she needed for her next class.

CHAPTER TWO
Bambie walked to her next class with her new friends Gabby, Gabbriella, Marina, Sara, Selina, Sierra, and Serina. Writing. She loved writing. She walked into the class and sat down in the empty seat in between Gabby and Sara. "Hey my name's Brandon. What's your name?" the cutest guy in school asked Bambie.
"My name's Bambie. Nice to meet you." Bambie replied. "hey Bambie wanna come over to my house tomorrow after school to study?" Brandon asked. "Sure. That'd be cool." Bambie said.
© Copyright 2008 Tilly (silly-tilly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1374153-Bambie-Hall-introduction