*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378996-Leila
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1378996
A newcomer to town feels welcome...
         She is so beautiful.  From the moment I laid eyes on Leila, I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.  A gorgeous, angular face and sparkling almond-shaped eyes that seemed to look right into my soul.  She has such a wonderful body; tall and slender, with defined yet feminine musculature. I just want to reach out to touch her.  To rip her clothes of, hit my knees and devour her flesh.

         I am new to town, and found a group of women, a sort of social club for ladies of the Gay and Bi community.  The group was started by a group of immigrant Iranian Lesbians several years ago; among other things, they do charity and volunteer work in the community.  I stumbled upon them through a notice at the Community Center for a Tuesday night ladies group.  That first Tuesday night, Leila was the first to catch my eyes.  I almost exploded in my jeans, she was so pretty.  I am naturally quite shy; I have a strong sensual side that needs coaxing to come out. She came over to greet the new arrival.  Maybe she sensed my shyness.  When we shook hands, and made eye contact, it was all over.  I wanted her from that moment.

         That evening was otherwise pleasant, and I made the rounds and met everyone in the club.  Every one of them was so welcoming; I immediately felt comfortable.  I couldn’t take my eyes off of Leila.  Did she see me looking?  Toward the end of the meeting, Leila came over to me. 

“Would you like to join us Thursday evening?” she asked, “We are preparing and serving dinner at the homeless shelter…”
“I’d love to come…” I replied, trying to conceal my excitement.
“Wonderful…we’ll meet here at 4:30…”
“I’ll be here!”

         Leila gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, her eyes sparkling as we said goodnight.  I went straight home and masturbated over her.  Is she interested in me?  Was she just being hospitable and polite?  As my fingers drove deeply within me, I imagined Leila: totally naked and enjoying a lusty session of slurping and licking.  I could almost see those long luscious legs wrapped around my face. God, I can hardly wait for Thursday.

          I was very early arriving to meet her Thursday evening.  I sat in my car at the Community Center and lit a joint and watched the people come and go.  At 4:25, I saw her pull up. Leila got out of the car, wearing tight jeans, a snug tank top and a baseball hat.  I got out of my car to get her attention; she waved when she saw me. 

“Hello, Beth...”
“Hi, Leila…”

         Leila hugged me in greeting. Her body felt so good against mine. I heard her inhale, and she stepped back.

“Hmmm…I smell pot…”  Leila said slyly, “Any to share?”
“Of course…hop in!” I replied.

          I pulled a joint out of my pocket, and lit it up.  Leila smiled devilishly and took a long drag.  I watched in excitement as her breasts rose as she inhaled.  She closed her eyes and smiled as she held the pot inside her lungs, then exhaled with a sensuous moan of pleasure.  Our hands touched as she passed the joint to me. As I inhaled, I could feel her eyes on me.  As I was about to exhale, I coughed it out with a loud hacking sound.  Leila’s eyes twinkled as she giggled at me.  She touched my arm.

“Here…let me…” Leila said.

         Leila inhaled deeply and held the smoke inside.  She touched my cheek, and guided me to her.  I obeyed, and opened my mouth; she blew the smoke deeply into my lungs.  Her lips lingered on mine for a moment, then blew in and backed away with a smile.  I released the smoke. My head was spinning as I looked at her.  With the aid of the pot, I screwed up the courage to touch her cheek.  The playfulness in her eyes now was replaced by passion.  Leila grabbed the back of my neck and we kissed deeply.  I felt her hand come up under my t-shirt; wearing no bra, she got a good handful.  I reached for the button of her jeans and unsnapped it, then undid her zipper.  I heard her moan as my fingers found her shaved cunt. Passion enveloped us both.  Suddenly she began reaching down on the side of the passenger seat.

“Where’s the seat release?”  she asked.

         Before I could answer, the seat went down. Leila pulled down her jeans, and guided my head to her clit.  This was an answer to my prayer.  As I slurped and licked, she smacked my thigh.

“Get those legs up here…” she commanded.

         I clumsily straddled her face and she unsnapped me and unzipped me.  I could feel her fingers pull down my jeans, and soon her tongue was exploring my crotch. I could hear moans of pleasure and slurping coming from between my thighs.  I bit her left thigh, and she let out a shrill squeal of delight.  She bit me right back, and I grunted and laughed. I could feel Leila’s body trembling; soon she exploded all over my face. I dutifully licked it up as she caught her breath.  In a moment, she continued to slurp and lick.  My excitement was at a fever pitch, so my orgasm was not far behind hers. When she drove her tongue all the way in, I felt myself coming.  I raised my head from her crotch as my body stiffened.  I am not usually so vocal, but I let out a loud grunt as I exploded into her face.  As I caught my breath, I could feel her licking up my come and fondling my bare ass. 

         Somehow we managed to untangle ourselves and pull up our jeans.  Our eyes were locked together in amazement as we stroked each other in silence.  After a few moments, Leila broke the silence.

“You are amazing…” she said, “I wanted you the moment I saw you…”
“I wanted you from the first, too…” I said in amazement.
“You’re eyes were on me all night Tuesday,” she teased, with her eyes twinkling.
“Yes, they were…”
“You’ll come home with me after?” she asked softly.
“Of course I will…”
“Oh Christ…look at the time…” Leila said, “We’re late, girlie…”
“Here’s my cell phone…” I said.

         Leila smiled at me as she called the girls to tell them we’d be late.

         
© Copyright 2008 Brandy deLuc (brandydeluc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1378996-Leila