*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391466-nightmare-rencarnated
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1391466
the tale of a alcamast a half dragon a fighter and one living nightmare
How this all started... im not so sure but it wont end any time soon...
This story begun with 4 friends matthew carl andrew and cherl.
Matt the street fighter
Andrew the alcamest
Carl and Cherl both dreamers alike
as we came in one day cherl had drawn a strange image see called nightmare andrew was started because at one point he had seen it alive in the flesh and following him every where but me and matt thought he was kinda acting well like andrew untill it started changing with our dreams and life like at a point a ball was coming right at my chest but it moved up in midair...hit off my head as matt and andrew came running over and asked "are you alright" I replied "yeah but that ball was coming at my chest not my head..." andrew said angerly "nightmare" as me and matt looked at each other we listened to him as he told the story about cherl's drawing nightmare when it attacked him at home and how the picture looked diffrent after that he told of the full moons powering it later that night we where all in bed except cherl we met each other in our dreams and out of the blue nightmare came as we rushed away we split up into 3 routes one with dragon costume i ran into that room while matt ran into a room with 2 guns and a blade and andrew ran into a room incripted with alcamy signs...

the end of part one

© Copyright 2008 the giant writer (digiman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1391466-nightmare-rencarnated