*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392181-The-story-of-my-death
by Vee
Rated: · Other · Horror/Scary · #1392181
Me describing how someone would kill me
         I was running down the rain drenched streets. I was soaked, my hair and clothes damp. My breathing had quickened and I had grown tired.
         But I knew I couldn’t stop. Something was after me… Someone. I spotted an alley ahead, and rushed into the dark space. I knew I could only rest for a few seconds, because he would find me. I leaned my back against the cold brick behind me.
         “There you are,” said a voice behind me. I turned around and gasped. He had found me. I tried to get away, but he grabbed my arm and kept a firm grip on my wrist.
         “You’re not going anywhere,” he said. He smiled down at me, an evil glint in his eyes. With his free hand, he slowly reached into his pocket. He pulled out a long, silver knife. It sparkled in the darkness.
         He ran his chubby fingers back and forth across the knife.
“I have been waiting a long time to do this…” he whispered.
“To do what?” I asked in a low, frightened voice.
“I think you know exactly what,” he said. He lifted his head and cackled sinisterly.
         I attempted to tug my wrist free, but it was no use. He was too big and too powerful. He towered over me. He was over 6’ft tall. His arms were tremendously muscular, and he must have weighed 250 pounds. I was no match for him.
         “Please let me go!” I cried. “I’ll scream!”
“Go ahead and scream,” he said. “It’s dark out and we are in an alley. No one will hear your screams, foolish girl.” I gulped, knowing that he was right. So I just waited, wondering what he was going to do next.

* * *

         Slowly, he released my wrist. I thought this was a signal for me to go, but I was wrong. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt before I had the chance to escape. He lifted his knife, and he plunged the knife into my stomach. I fell to the ground. Pain shot through my entire body. I watched from the ground as he fled the alley.
         My stomach bled a river of red. My blood flowed out quickly, and it surrounded me on the pavement. At that moment I knew I was going to die. I had already lost too much blood. My breathing slowly came to a stop, my heart no longer beating.


THE END
© Copyright 2008 Vee (idk505 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1392181-The-story-of-my-death