*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393051-Friends-from-Konoha
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1393051
What if Sasuke and Naruto attend to Miley Stewart's high school? Crazyness insures!
(Disclaimer: I don't own Hannah Montana or Naruto.)

One sunny Monday morning in Malibu, California, Miley Stewart and her friend, Lilly Truscott were walking to school. Lilly was asking Miley about her outfit as her alter-ego, Hannah Montana, what she was going to wear at a Hollywood event. Lilly said, “I know we're going to this big celebrity event this Saturday. But, what am I going to wear?” Miley rolled her chocolate brown eyes at her skater friend's comment. “Being Hannah Montana and Lola LaFonda is kind of hard. Because we're living double lives, we got to be a star one day and be normal the next day. Making up excuses, hiding things from people...it's frustrating, Lilly,” Miley exclaimed.

Miley looked around to see if anyone heard her ranting about being Hannah Monata. Meanwhile, Lilly stopped in her tracks when she saw two boys walking on the other sidewalk on the left side of the road. Miley bumped into her stiff friend and almost tripped but regain her balance. Miley yelled, “Sweet niblets, Lilly. What's the matter with you?!” Miley walked in front of Lilly and her hand back and forth in front of the other girl's face.

On the other side of the street, a blond haired boy and a black haired boy were arguing. The two boys are Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha of the Hidden Leaf Village, Konohagakure, or Konoha, for short, in Japan. Naruto whined, “Why did we win a scholarship to a boring school called Seaview High School and Sakura-chan didn't? She entered the drawing but why didn't she win! She could be here instead of me! I could be at home, training to be the next Hokage!” The other boy answered his hyper friend, “It's a good thing she's not here. She would be worrying me and you to death! And, we need a year's rest from all the things happening at Konohagakure. We're not at home so don't start that 'I'm going to be the next Hokage' crap.” Sasuke glanced across the street and saw the two girls standing on the curb of the right sidewalk. One girl had light brown hair wearing a fashionable outfit: a white short sleeved shirt with a long red tube top over it, blue capris,and white wooden high heeled sandals. The other girl wore a skater outfit: a black hoodie, yellow baseball cap turned to the side, acid washed blue jeans, and pink Converse sneakers.

“Oi, Sasuke-bastard, what ya lookin' at,” Naruto asked.

Sasuke pointed at the two girls standing on the other sidewalk. Lilly snapped out of her trance and was able to say, “Look at that cute boy pointing at us, Miles!” Miley sarcastically said in her head, “That's bad if he's pointing at us...” They looked at the two boys and began to blush as they saw the two good looking boys looking at them. Miley had her eyes on the black haired boy. The slightly taller boy had on a blue polo shirt, faded acid washed jeans, and navy Puma shoes on. Lilly looked at the boy with the blond spiked hair. The kinda tall boy wore an American street style outfit: a black baseball cap turn to the back, a Lakers number 16 jersey on, white Bermuda shorts, and black Nike Shoxs on.

“Let's go talk to them,” Lilly implied while pulling Miley's arm to get her to move.

Miley yelped, “Wah...hold on, Lilly!” Lilly ran quickly to the other side of the road while Miley trudge along her. “Hi, I'm Lilly Truscott. And, this is my friend, Miley Stewart. Nice to met the both of you.”

The four teens exchanged handshakes. “Hey, I'm Naruto Uzumaki and this bastard standing right next to me is Sasuke Uchiha,” Naruto said. “Hello, where are you two boys goin',” Miley asked them. Sasuke said, “We won a scholarship to go to Seaview High School because we were selected by our teacher at our school back in Japan.”

“We'll help you. We're freshmen at that high school. Come with us,” Lilly chirped. “OK,” the two boys said together. Lilly was smiling as Miley and her were taking them to the high school.

(End of Chapter 1)

© Copyright 2008 Miki Kalea Lainey (mayahachi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1393051-Friends-from-Konoha