*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407815-remarkable
by oasis
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1407815
a short story of a dream i had...quite extraordinary
i lay flat onto my bed...thinking over the things i did this day... until i surrender to my sleep...what a day! i thought... my mind wanders within the four corners of my room...I try to close my eyes and relive those days... the days i feel remarkable...I give in to the call of the night... i took the bait of the heavenly slumber...i went onto the clouds of white and teleported to a panorama so familiar...so light...i glanced over the place and saw you... standing at the side of the stairs... waiting for me....we chatted for a while... i held your hand and put my arms over your shoulder...we looked at each other and stared eye to eye... your eyes glimmer as it closes bit by bit...i stared and felt the overwhelming ecstacy...i closed my eyes and felt your embrace...as if all of these is real...i waited till our lips meet....i felt it...i did..... i don't want to open my eyes for i'm afraid to see you gone... but you whispered in my ear and said that it'll be fine.... little by little i open my eyes... and there you are...with your glimmering eyes... i want to succumb to the eternal nap... but you told me it's not yet time....you said goodbye with a kiss on my cheeks....saying forever you shall be with me...then i opened my eyes and saw the real world...it was shallow and dark... yet with that dream.... i felt remarkable...

© Copyright 2008 oasis (kenneth1608 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1407815-remarkable