*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1421250-Heart-Attack
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Emotional · #1421250
Girl meets girl. Girl loves girl. End of discussion.
         11:59 am. May 16th. Thursday. Becca was supposed to be meeting me at noon. I wondered why she wasn't there yet. I hate waiting. We'd been dating since February 5th. One month and eleven days, and I'd never met her.

We met on Nexopia, and the second that I saw her face she took my breath away. I asked her out exactly thirteen days after we started talking. I fell in love so fast. I remember this day like it was yesterday. I was 16 and very in love with a girl that I had yet to meet in person.

My best friend Avia and I were standing at her high school waiting for my girlfriend to show up. I could tell by the look on Avia's face that she didn't think that Becca was going to come at all, but I knew better. I knew that she would never stand me up.

12:01. She wasn't there.

12:10. She still wasn't there. I almost started crying.

Another thing I remember is how much it hurt when I finally started to believe that she wasn't going to come. I wanted to die. I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out. I was humiliated.

12:15. We were about to leave when I heard my name called from somewhere behind me, and turned to see the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on running towards me. As she got closer I braced myself and when she arrived she ran right into my arms and I engulfed her in a giant sized hug. She wrapped her delicate arms around my neck, I bent slightly backwards, lifted her off the ground, and span her around in a circle. She let out the most adorable giggling scream sound that I had ever heard. I still dream about that giggle.

I let her feet touch back onto the ground, but the hug wasn't over yet. I had told Avia when we were on our way to the school that when we were hugging she should turn around unless she wanted to see lesbian action, and I knew that she didn't.

On cue Avia turned. When Becca and I finally ended the hug we stayed really close together, and looked into each other's eyes. Her eyes are the most amazingly breathtaking thing that I have ever seen. They are like a summer sun set over the ocean. Those eyes haunt me night and day. Then I slowly leaned in and kissed her.

Now I've kissed a few people in my lifetime, but nothing has ever been as magical as that kiss. It was a short kiss, for Avia's sake, and I knew that I was taking Becca to a movie the next day anyways; perfect kissing opportunities. I held her hand for the rest of the day, and I kissed her goodbye when we took her home. It killed me not to kiss her all day long, but I was staying with Avia so I had to follow her rules.

The next day I met Becca at the theater. We went and saw some random boring movie. I don't remember what it was called, but to be perfectly honest we didn't watch most of it anyways. Avia was going to pick me up somewhere, but only after Becca walked me there. I had no idea where it was or what it was called. It may have potentially been a train station. On our way to the drop off point it started raining.

We were on a completely deserted street, and the setting was perfect. It was like a movie. I asked her to dance with me, and of course she said yes. We danced in the street for a half an hour, just Becca and I, dancing and kissing. I was so in love with that girl. It was almost surprising. Then she took me to the drop off point. I saw her for 5 minutes one last time before I went home 2 days later.

It's been 2 months and 22 days since I saw her last, and now I'm on my way back again. We're still dating. It'll be our 6 month anniversary tomorrow. I got her a necklace, and it is real diamonds and white gold. It cost me like two months worth of paychecks. I think she'll love it. None of my friends can believe that we're still together, but I knew all along that this would last forever, after all, I did promise.
© Copyright 2008 JustBreathe (admire.699 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1421250-Heart-Attack