*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432318-when-daddy-said-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by dollar
Rated: E · Short Story · Community · #1432318
Daddy spoke and i opposed ... I learned and taught.
Mummy and I visited the dentist today, she said her case was severe and her mouth was to be operated. The main reason for mummy's ailment was stress and tension which had first caused migraine, then arthritis and now mouth-related problem.
Mummy discussed the problem with daddy while i was praying for mummy's health. As I stood up from my prayer mat,I heard daddy say : "That's what I say, take less tension and ignore matters. 'Live' life my dear." At these words i went to their room.
Mummy had a disappointed look and daddy was looking least concerned about her and just saying GREAT things like others do. I opposed to what daddy spoke and I said : " Great one daddy! But speaking greatly will not help mummy recover. You stay away from home all day and don't know what she has to face. You should share her problems but you don't have time for her. She takes tension and stress for you and god knows better what will become of you if she does not take tension."
Mummy had tears and daddy was speechless.He spoke and I opposed...I learned and taught...Learned.. My mother's problems ...And taught.. My father his duties!
© Copyright 2008 dollar (ash-7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432318-when-daddy-said-