*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432720-The-Feces-Fight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1432720
The first of my humorous short stories. I went on to write about ten more afterwards.
                                                The Feces Fight

         My story begins on a rainy day on Brown End Lane. Four of my friends and I were playing poker in my room.
         "I win again!" I exclaimed as I raked all of the chips to my side. As I was basking in the spoils, a sensation hit me.
         "Could you all excuse me for a moment? I must go defecate," I said. Then, I added, "Wish me luck," knowing that I would need it.
         "You go girl!" said Michelle.
         "Yeah, you show that nasty crap who owns it!" said Stephanie.
         "Trish! Trish! Trish! Trish! Trish! Whoooaaa!!" they all yelled encouragingly.
         I ran to the bathroom as quickly as I could because it was coming out of there!
         I sat down on the toilet and grunted as hard as I could. "Come on!" I encouraged it. "Eee-ahh!" I said as it all finally came out. "I'm gonna have to ease up on those peppers."
         "Yea! She got it out!" yelled Michelle to my other friends. I heard cheering and clapping for me.
         "Yes!" I said. "Who's your momma? That's right: I am! Woo!" I wiped myself and then decided to turn around and face the demon I had conquered that day. As I stood there looking at my feces, I wondered What do my feces feel like? So, to satisfy my curiosity, I reached down into the toilet and grabbed a handful of them, squished them in my hand and thought, "What a smooth texture! Wee!" Then, I decided that my friends and I would have a FECES FIGHT!
         I ran out of the bathroom, crap in hand, and flung it at the first person I saw. It hit her right in the nose! Bull's eye!
         "Feces fight!" yelled Michelle. "Whoo!"
         They all ran into the bathroom past me to get their own handful of poop. "Hey!" I yelled at them. "Get your own!"
         "Fine!" said Michelle. She pulled down her shorts, held her hand under her butt and pooped. "Ha! Smell this!" she yelled as she flung the first handful at me.
         The fight went on for hours with feces flying all over the place. Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door slowly and said, "Hello?" without letting the person see any of me.
         "Trish? What are you doing?!" she demanded as she pushed her way into the house. "You're having another feces fight, aren't you?" she asked angrily. There was a long pause before she said anything else. "Alright! Come on!" she said as she threw a piece of crap at Stephanie. As mom came into full view, I could see that she had an entire bucketful of turds. I was in AWE!
         "It's okay, everybody! We're cool!" I turned around and said to my friends. As I turned back around to my mom, she poured the bucked of poop all over me!
         "Yea!" they all yelled in joy.
         And so, we had a full-fledged feces fight at my house, with my friends and mom on Brown End Lane one day, long ago.
© Copyright 2008 Scribblewords (wordweaver112 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1432720-The-Feces-Fight