*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448149-Love-At-First-Site
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1448149
He blissfully pulled away and whispered, “until next time,” as he trailed off
She covers her pale covered-up cheeks with her fading light peach colored hands. She moaned in dissatisfaction and boredom. She blinked once, showing her off-black eye shadow and opened each eye widely. She had blown air through her tight pink lips, forcing her jet-black side-bang to move along east of her forehead. She moves her eyes to the side slowly, cautiously. It was as if time had stopped the moment he stopped to look back at her. His lime-mallard eyes connecting with her chocolate-brown eyes, glistening. Both of them smiling as if time allowed. Tourists walking by, looking down, get caught up in their trans. The confusion flows over everyone not watching where they are going. Except, the two of them hadn’t even noticed they were around any others who weren’t them. She picked up her things and glided over to him, as slow as time stands. He walks back towards her. They stop in front of each other. He leans over and whispers nonsense into her smiling ear. She smiled hardly and backed an inch away. She thoroughly rubbed her hand on the back of him neck. She thumbed along the barbelled piercing and he took a deep breath to lean forward. She looked suspiciously surprised as he laid his perfect, beautiful lips on hers. She suddenly closed her eyes and he laugh silently, still attached to her thin lips. He blissfully pulled away and whispered, “until next time,” as he trailed off. She bit her lip to finally return to her day.
© Copyright 2008 Megsie MegMeg (megsiemegmeg13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1448149-Love-At-First-Site