*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457564-Love-connection
by Caity
Rated: · Chapter · Entertainment · #1457564
Another Code lyoko fanfiction.
Chapter 1:

"Come on! You know you want to!" Ana was saying. She had been bugging Aelita to go to Jeremy's room and steal his diary. "Absolutely not! It would be invading his privacy. That's not right!" Aelita shouted from her seat on the bench four feet away from Ana. Ana set down her backpack. "What are you guys arguing about now?" she asked as she walked closer to them. "Yumi wants me to steal Jeremy's diary so she can read it," Aelita explained. "But Aelita, don't you want to know what he really thinks about you?" Yumi asked as she sat down on the bench next to Aelita. "Yeah, but I can wait for that," Aelita replied, blushing. "For what? For when you move? You know, you got to tell him that you're going with the Howard’s soon, or he'll wake up one day and you're not there anymore," Yumi explained. "She's right on that one, Aelita," Ana chimed in. Aelita was convinced. But, she was only convinced to tell Jeremy about her moving away. She didn't want to have anything to do with the diary stealing. At that moment, Odd, Ulrich, and Jeremy walked up to the pavilion the girls were sitting underneath. The three girls picked up their backpacks and stood up. "We weren't talking about you guys or anything. We were especially not talking about Jeremy!" Yumi said sarcastically as the other two girls giggled. The three boys exchanged looks and stared back at the girls. Yumi pushed Aelita a little closer to the group of boys and gave her a wink. Aelita knew exactly what this meant, but she wasn't ready. She hadn't exactly figured out how she was going to break the news to Jeremy yet. She needed more time. “I have something very important to tell you at lunch," Aelita managed to say. "Great! I kind of have something important to tell you too," Jeremy said. Aelita smirked. "See you at lunch then," Aelita said walking away. "Bye, Aelita," Jeremy replied walking the other way. Odd and Ulrich followed him. Ana and Yumi did a high-five. Their little plan was working. Jeremy walked to the soup machine and then turned around to face the other two boys. "They were so talking about me earlier weren't they?" he asked with a smirk. Odd and Ulrich nodded in agreement. The boys laughed as they got their hot chocolate.



If you notice any mistakes, I type quickly. Also, Ana is a figment of my imagination. She's Jeremy's twin, they were seperated at birth. Anyway. This is chapter one. There is gonna be more after I find the notebook I wrote it in. I have like the next five chapters done. More soon.
© Copyright 2008 Caity (writer_ignored at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1457564-Love-connection