*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459003-Seth-Mimi-and-a-pair-of-scarves
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Erotica · #1459003
This is my very first story here on writing.com! The title says it...
Mimi,Seth,and a pair of scarves


         Seth was awaiting Mimi to come home from a late night of work one Saturday night from a bar downtown. He had everything planned: a late night romantic snack, a little action in a hot shower, and a even hotter time under the sheets. But it was going to be different than this other weekend rendezvous. He had a pair of thin, red scarves to play with. Seth wanted to spice things up and make things more erotic for the both of them. They've been in a relationship for four years now, and he thought a playful night or two to boost the excitement was just what they needed to help it along.

         “This is going to be one fun night,” Seth said to himself as Mimi came in and he tucked the scarves down his boxers.

                   “Hey baby,” Mimi said as she was wearing an all black uniform from the bar, “I smell hot caramel and chocolate. Did you make me something extra before bedtime?”
         
         “I sure did, and it's in the kitchen,” Seth shouted as she hung her coat and keys on the rack next the door, “Come get it, honey!”

                   Mimi waltzed in the kitchen to find Seth down to his black silk boxers, 2 fondue pots filled with caramel and chocolate, and assorted fruits and sweets on the kitchen table. She was more memorized by Seth's six-pack, built arms, and his dirty and wet blond hair. Seth came over and started to kiss her face and neck gently while whipping out one of the scarves. As he kissed the back of Mimi's neck, he quickly blindfolded her, guided her to the counter, tied her hands with the other scarf, and began feeding her things dipped in either caramel,chocolate, or the combination of the two.

         “I didn't know you wanted to be kinky tonight, honey, otherwise I would've gotten a cute outfit other than my bar uniform,” Mimi said as she was eating a graham cracker dipped in caramel.
                   
                   “I wanted it to be a complete surprise, sweetheart,” Seth said as he dipped one of his fingers in the caramel for her to suck on.
         
         “Well, you totally got me amazed,babe,” Mimi said as she sucked on his finger and Seth felt his cock getting rock hard.
         
                   “You, my dear Mimi, haven't experienced anything like this yet,” Seth said as he pulled off his boxers and dipped his now diamond hard member in both caramel and chocolate, “Now open wide and make sure you suck all the caramel and chocolate off,okay?”

                             Seth then guided Mimi to get on her knees as she nodded and opened her mouth real wide. He slowly put his manhood inside her mouth and began to let her suck the sweet stuff off of it. Mimi moaned as she licked it clean from the sticky chocolate and caramel, and so did he. Once he felt it was clean enough to put on a condom, Seth decided to skip the shower and bedroom parts, and just make love to her right then and there. He pulled it out of her mouth and replace it with 1 last strawberry, and got her shoes, jeans and panties off quickly. Mimi didn't know what was going on until he spread her thick legs out, and put his covered shaft into her love nest. Harder and faster he went inside her as he felt up her shirt and her small,protruding belly and love handles. Mimi moaned and screamed his name over and over while he grabbed her super-sized breasts and was penetrating her even harder. Then, minutes later on the floor, they felt it simultaneously: each other's nectar as they climaxed; Mimi all over the wrapped staff, and Seth all inside the condom. Seth then stopped to clean himself, get Mimi on her feet, and point her in the direction of the bed.

         “Baby, what are we doing now?” she asked.

                   “Taking rounds 2,3,and 4 in the bedroom,sexy lady,” he said as grabbed her tied hands to embrace their love throughout the night.

Word count:690 exactly
© Copyright 2008 Pyra Collins (heavymetalgirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1459003-Seth-Mimi-and-a-pair-of-scarves