*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460537-Toadettes-adventureTHE-LAST-EPISODE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Action/Adventure · #1460537
And so..this comes to a close.
"All hail Lord Bowser" Toadette said as she crashed through the BeanBean Castle. Stomping all through the courtyards and castle walls trying to find the Queen.

Meanwhile, Mario, Luigi, and Geno were wandering the castle as well, trying to find the demonic Toad girl.

"Oh man, we've been searching for hours. Why does it take so long to find something like...taller than Peach's castle?" Mario asked.

"Hey bro..." Luigi interjected, "I've just now noticed...this is the first time you have ever had any dialouge. Usualy Nintendo leaves you mute except for sound effects, and gives me the lines to say."

As the brothers were discussing the dialouge, Geno finally spotted the Toad girl.

"Okay, found her. Now all we have to do is the plan. Luigi, you ready?" Geno asked.

"Um...ouch! A cramp! Mario, Geno, go on without me..."

"*sigh* I got to get a new job." Geno muttered to himself. In the blink of a eye, he teleported hmself to the top of Toadette.

"Ka....." Geno began.

"Me...."

"Ha...."

"Meh.."

"Mario, what did the scouter say about Geno's power level?" Luigi asked.

"It's over 9-"

"HAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Geno interupted, casting a Geno Whirl on the mind control device. In an instant, the machine broke. Toadette was back to normal.

"Um...where am I?" Toadette questioned.

"It's a long story containing about 5 or 6 chapters...lets go back to that E. Gasp guy.

So the three heroes and the giant Toad girl walked to E. Gadd's garage. E Gadd fixed Toadette back to her normal height which is too confusing to explain. If I could explain it, it would be like...something with the quantam universe or something...or like...maybe hormones. I don't know, I'm not that smart.

"Can we get back to the story?" Mario asked the narrator.

Okay...so the fighting four reached the castle, when Luigi said...

"Can we not have another fight scene?"

"Okay...we'll burn the castle down...she gets a new castle in like...every game." Geno said. "Stand back...GENO BLAST!"

And so, Bowser and his minions burned to the ground...and like...turned into bones. Except King Boo. He just fled the scene and went back to Luigi's mansion.

"Yo bro...ever had a feeling we forgot something?" Luigi wondered.

"No...but Peach's castle is...OH MY GOSH! WE BURNED THE PRINCESS!!!!!"

"Um..no you didn't" a mysterious voice said. It was Peach!

"I was underground and managed to get out of my handcuffs. Silly Bowser forgot to latch them. I found an underground passage Toadwerth told me about and used that to escape. Now, I believe we should we work on restoring the castle. Together."

"OW! Cramp!" Luigi yelled.

"Hahaha..." everybody laughed.



THE END
© Copyright 2008 Megaman765 (megaman765 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1460537-Toadettes-adventureTHE-LAST-EPISODE