*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471464-Another-direction
Rated: E · Other · Personal · #1471464
Still having trouble with Instinctive Nature but here is idea 2. What do you think?
Later that night, Hanna wakes from a noise outside her window. She tries to get out of the house with Jamie and Travis but ...maybe she is caught and taken somewhere by the "scary bad" man.

Then, I go to the man's perspective of the story... how Dwayne had hired him to kill her. (He broke up with her and left the state to prevent any connection with her before her death.) How he watched her on the bus...decided not to kill her but to save her from Dwayne by kidnaping her (I know a little screwy, but I'd figure it out). Somehow, Travis and Jamie would be part of this story...(Not sure how though?)

Then back to Hanna, as she get's to know the man and trusts him. Sort of like...in Borne Identity. (only he doesn't go through the "who am I" part.) Since the man didn't do his job, they are on the run and are trying to escape the ones trying to kill Hanna...again though...I'm missing motive.
© Copyright 2008 M.K. Sullivan (mandyrn6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1471464-Another-direction