*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1487201-Edge-of-A-Star
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1487201
just brief poem of love and war good and evil and the future.
I saw the edge of a star, and I danced to music I never heard before stripped, naked under the moon.
I fear the balanced of the unknown that wrestled,rolled amongst the twisted sheets.
Evil fights with its red blade.
Good fights with its white blade.
I savour the moment with my hero as he laid entwined with me.
I saw the edge of a star and I danced to music I never heard before stripped, naked under the moon.
Evil fights with its red blade.
Good fights with its white blade.
So said the world torn asunder from the womb.
Hero and I go seek the wisdom of the fates that cut and weave life in and out.
Dressed in our finest we disarm the hate that breeds amongs the sisters.
We see in each others eyes the yearning fires of love.
We twist and struggle in the silk and satin of skin.
We saw the edge of a star and we danced to music we never heard before, stripped, naked under the moon.
I, with my red blade.
He with his white blade;balancing our fate in the fight to save the world from being torn asunder midst the dreams of children.
Who live to love the peace of our souls as one.
We wrestled with the unknown when war is done.
It is up to them to fight for love or hate.
Either the red blade or the white blade, which will you choose.
Hero and I live for our love to fight for our children so their lives remain on the edge of a star, our hearts are true.
No matter the red or the white blade our love remains,dancing stripped, naked under the moon holding our hands blades dropped forever lost to the unknown.
© Copyright 2008 poet2write (peace2u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1487201-Edge-of-A-Star