*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492278-New-Destiny
Rated: · Other · Entertainment · #1492278
A girl being kidnapped by a gang
It was on that sharp wind night, that everything happened. I don’t remember much, but I remember the pain. As the tall ripped men grabbed me tight in their hands and carried me to the car, I scram loudly but even the thick trees in the forest didn’t twitch to hear me. I remember the rough leather they threw me on, and the sounds of the car rushing on the road, while crunching broken glass under its tires. The cold night was silent. There was no one on the streets to help me, or care. I felt like a tiger trapped in a cage with ought teeth, or claws to defend it. The men took me somewhere. I don’t remember what it looked like, but it smelled like fear and evil. The doors creaked as they opened. I was being led to the rest of my life. I didn’t know what was behind the doors of fear, but I knew it was going to be something you can’t rewind. They threw me on the floor. I was strong for my age. I have only been twelve. They must have known I’d be strong enough. Strong enough to handle the missions they threw at me. The pain was terrifying, as they took a sharp needle, and pierced my skin. The dull green tattoo was like a signature of devil. It meant that I was one of them, one of those cold hearted beasts. I didn’t know what was going to happen next. I had only two choices, join them, or die. I knew that no one was going to save me, or even try. The severe thought of the blast hit me. Her parents were inside the house when the bomb erupted and the glass shattered into a million pieces next to the car that captivated me. All hope that someone would find me was gone, and I sat still embracing my destiny.
© Copyright 2008 blossombaby4eva (blosombaby4eva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1492278-New-Destiny