*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493081-Judy
Rated: E · Short Story · Fantasy · #1493081
This is a love story about a girl named Judys feelings for a man!
Once there was a man named Jodonvutch. his best friend is named Judy. She just called him Jonny. Judy didn't say, but she liked him. Jonny was a king. One day there was a ball. Judy decided she was going to ask him. She was going to ask Jonny to dance with her. She went to DJ John. She gave him Jonny's fave record. She said "Please play this at the ball". It was midnight. She went up to Sir.Jodonvutch. She said gently "May I have this dance?". He replied "Sorry I have plans". As another woman grabbed his hand. Just then a group of ninjas jumped in. Seconds later they had everyone. Everyone but Judy. She ran up to Jonny and kissed him! The kiss created a light. It lifted them into the air. Destroying the ninjas. It was one week later that they got married. YAY!
© Copyright 2008 LuckyStarFan009 (animefreak101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1493081-Judy