*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494352-A-Sex-Scene
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1494352
After a hard day's work its time to have a little fun in the bedroom.
I got bored so I wrote this sex scene. Hope it has the intended effects. ENJOY!

It was a hard day of work at the office. I came home exhausted. On the kitchen table I rifled through the mail, bills, bills, and more bills. The house was immersed with darkness except for the stairway to my bedroom. I loosened my silk blue tie, unbuttoned my white dress shirt, and followed the light up into my bedroom. The wife had just taken a hot shower, she was in a towel. Her beautiful long, wet, blonde hair fell below her shoulders. She just came out and dropped her towel by accident, she hadn’t noticed me at all. Whether it was animal lust or something else, I know not but I quickly dropped my pants and inserted my penis into her beautiful perfectly round ass, as she bent over. “Ohh”, she moaned.
         She gripped the foot board of our bed nearby as I pounded against her incredibly quick and furiously. With my hands on her flawless love handles, I ravaged her anally. The way her butt cheeks jiggled every time I rammed into her soft, warm, tan ass, I smiled even greater. “Ohh honey! Harder! Faster!” she pleaded.
         I felt inclined to acquiesce. I pulled in and out so quick I swore I was going 100 miles an hour. I could see her sexy C cup breasts dangling and swinging back and forth due to the pounding. I grabbed one of them, fondling it and rubbing the tiny brown nipple. It was incredibly smooth and delicate, the feeling of it was indescribable.  She gripped the sheets even tighter, moaning ever delightfully. The way she moaned and groaned, the way her long flowing blond hair responded to the ramming of her ass, turned me on completely. For hours I plowed that round, sexy ass. “That’s enough baby, now let me please you. I’m hungry… and I know what I want,” she whispered in a sensual tone.
         I took a step back and she dropped to her knees. She gripped my ten inch friend with her small, delicate, warm hands. She licked the head like it was ice cream, whipping her tongue every which way. I just closed my eyes and let the euphoria overtake me. It was absolutely heavenly. Her tongue ran up and down my cock with such expertise it was amazing. Then, she opened her mouth and stuck it in as far as she could. Sucking deep and hard. “Mmm,” she said happily.
         Jerking the foreskin to and fro as she sucked. Her blonde hair danced along my cock as her head pulled forward and backward. “Yeah, hon suck it deep!” I groaned loudly.
All the while she looked into my eyes, seeing the pleasure I derived from this fantastical act. She sucked, and sucked for an hour, one glorious hour. Then she pulled out my cock from her mouth and then placed it between her two lovely breasts, forming a sort of boob-penis sandwich. Essentially, it was masturbation but with her two, perfectly sized C-cup breasts. I could see in her deep ocean blue eyes, she wanted just one more anal demolishing. I, loving my new wife completely wanted to give her that very thing.
         “I know what you want Kandi,” I said as I lied down on the bed, penis toward the ceiling.
         Kandi got on the bed after me and carefully made sure that my cock ran all the way down into her anus. She then sat up just about two or three inches, and then I gave it to her, unmercifully for God knows how long. “ GALE! OH GALE! I LOVE YOUR DICK! OH GOD! OH GOD!” she cried.
         I loved the touch of her sensuosly plump ass touching the tufts of my pubic hairs each time I rammed into that heaven of an ass. I could feel with each hot touch, and every ram that I was getting to that point, that horrid point when it would be all over, but that feeling, the orgasm was coming. “I’m about to cum Kandi!”
         She lept off with a hearty smile, she loved my cum.  She was on her knees to the left of me but still on the silk covers of our bed. “On my face!” she demanded.
         I was about to jerk it for her until she took both her hands and tugged rapidly. The sight of those sensual hands rubbing me down and that look of want on her face was just so utterly orgasmic that I cummed so much in the first shot that it covered nearly her entire face. The second and third covered her face in a thick white coating, a fucked up facial indeed. What really turned me on was watching her lick it all off. I loved it, every second of it.
         It was 5am when it was all over, I’d came home at about 10:30pm and had to go back to work in about three hours, but I’d figure I’d take a personal day. She licked every bit of the cum off, picked up the towel she’d dropped, which was dry now, and headed back into the shower to clean herself off.  Before she left, I smacked her tan ass and watched it shimmy and shake for just a second. Then I went to bed, exhausted but extremely well spent, with a smile on my face. I guess the day wasn’t all that bad.
         
© Copyright 2008 Elderling (joon123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1494352-A-Sex-Scene