*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496952-Ashleigh
by Erica
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #1496952
About a young girl named Ashleigh who has a hard time expressing herself.
Ashleigh was always a quiet girl, always wanted to be alone, locked herself in her room, and slept. She seemed so depressed at home but could put a big smile on her face and pretend like nothing was wrong in public. Everyone despised Ashleigh because she was beautiful. She had the perfect body and all the guys wanted her, little did they know she was screaming for help behind that pretty face and gorgeous smile. Ashleigh stayed single and didnt have friends because she was scared to let people into her life. She thought if she had a boyfriend they wouldn't want to be with her anymore because she was a mess deep inside. Her family had been torn apart by her mothers wrong doing. Her parents had been divorced for many years, yet lived in the same household, which made everything horrible, she hated it. They were always screaming about something no matter what it was. Ashleigh eventually stopped bringing people to her house because she was embarassed that everytime someone came over her parents were screaming or throwing things. This made Ashleigh very anti-social and depressed. People at school started noticing Ashleigh's depression and began saying things to her about it. She would tell them to mind their own business, that nothing was wrong with her. One day Ashleigh didnt show up to school. That one day led to a few days, which led to weeks of her missing school, but because her parents were so busy with work they didnt notice. One day Her parents came home aruging as usual and Ashleigh decided she was going to run away, that her parents probably wouldn't notice until later that night, and She was right. Four hours later they realized when they walked into Ashleigh's room that she was gone and there was a note on her bed. The note said " I'm sorry i had to leave without telling you guys, i figured you woulnt notice for a while anyways. You are always aruging and it's driving me completely insane. I never bring anyone to the house because i am embarassed for people to see what i go through everyday! You two need help, you guys need to go your seperate ways and move on! Being under the same roof isn't working anymore! I will be home in a few days."

A Few days pass and Ashleigh returns home. Her parents both silent. She walks past them and goes to her room. Her father felt horrible, he didnt think it got that bad. He walked to Ashleigh's room, sat down, and began talking to her. He told her that he was very sorry that it had gotten this bad. He didnt realize. He said that her mother was leaving and things were going to get alot better. A few weeks later, Ashleigh's mother moved out and things began looking up. She was relieved that the arguing was over and she could make friends. Ashleigh returned to school like nothing had happened, she put a smile on her face and went on about her day. Everyone asked where she was and Ashleigh replied "I Needed to get away for a little while." She started participating in class and finally making friends. Ashleigh also got a boyfriend and finished high school. She is now an art student in California where she is happily living.
© Copyright 2008 Erica (peepie2010 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1496952-Ashleigh