*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505766-THE-ESCAPE
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1505766
... Straight Forward ... still between the lines ...
THE ESCAPE

I was lying the other day on my red comfy couch …
And remembered; how escaping to my secret soft small window,
Of majestic momentum ... used to embrace my whole
With a strange feeling of teen hood;
A feeling where exhilaration and ecstasy are truly and only felt by a kid …
And I fell for it as much as you did.

I remember the sky was permanently blue & clear, with a feathery breeze in my long hair;
Caressing my inside with a stirring sensation …

When … on a day … the sky became dark in the vein of your dark black hair …
… Your gasp bunged … I was starting to be like you …
I realized at once that my muse was suffocating … but the shock was more resilient then the ‘what to do’ …
It took me a while … except my profound attachment to that picture behind my secret soft small window and my actuality … gave me the power to stand up and carry my blunder in my hands into your soul, admit it, onto eradicate it … as thought it will be.

Sorrowfully, you blanked your face on me and looked at another window …
I thought you still feel the same …
I thought you actually felt it too … feeling me … feeling you

It turned out that my secret soft small window didn’t actually live …
Your breeze in my hair was only my imagination … why?
As You didn’t perceive me … factually you couldn’t perceive yourself in front of me …
Look again into my eyes … so I can show you the way
© Copyright 2008 JoelleD (joelled at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1505766-THE-ESCAPE