*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508743-forbidden-lovev
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1508743
a love and tragic story
Forbidden love



It was said in the world of love that nobody can date a mortal over 30 years old but what happens if you 2000 years old. My name is Lily I am a vampire. Honestly how would you know unless you followed me around cause I look exactly like a normal person and I go to mortal school. I have not tolled anybody what I really am its not that I don’t have friends its just that I would be to frightened about mortals reactions. Will they appear on my door step with fire and stakes not the kind you eat wooden stakes. It was the begging of grade 11 I have know idea why I was anxious maybe cause I only have to go to grade 12 then I go back to my original home in Transylvania well all my family is there they understand what I go through. I was shacked cause I could sense another vampire but how its early in the morning unless there like me I can go out in the sun I don’t know why I guess I was born that way. I headed toward the sent I could smell it like it was rate in front of me I just hope the other vampire did not get any one cause if they did I would never forgive myself.(At the back of the school) a teacher was headed towards his class room door until he got attacked from the back I just hope I can get there in time before he gets badly hurt.



I was so close to the back of the school until I was stopped by Mrs Henderson she hated me from the begging of grade ten I don’t know why but maybe I did something in the past I don’t remember or maybe I look like somebody that did something awful whatever the reason is I don’t have time to listen a teacher is in deep trouble. “Good morning Lily I just came to wish you a good day cause you never know what life brings you these days” I admit when she first said that she must be expecting me to do something or she’s going to do something that’s going to make me regret coming her you never know with Mrs Henderson she’s always mysterious. When she was inside I went to the back of the school it was strange cause the scent was gone but how? I started walking around wondering what happened to the teacher if the vampire killed him I could never forgive myself suddenly the scent was back I knew where he was but if I go there all the mortals will know my secret but rate now I don’t care as long as the teacher is alright.
© Copyright 2008 love me to death (sakura16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1508743-forbidden-lovev