*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511659-Its-going-to-be-okay
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Inspirational · #1511659
life,make's you wonder!!!!!!
It's going to be okay. Is how I deal with the essence around. It's going to be okay as I take my place throughout the town.My days are my inquities I have endured despite the pain,or hurt I may feel as I look among the poor, in spirit you must know.

When your giving your all and things don't get right,It's going to be okay. Remember it wouldn't be fun if there was no fight. I have eyes that are deep as the ocean's sea. A lot of things I wish I didn't intake, to lose a love one knows that can be deep. The silience of there presence is hard for one to bear. knowing that they will no longer be there,that's not fair,we must not dare question our creator. There was no mistakes along in your making, It's going to be okay.

It's going to be okay, No one can take your soul what you do you really have control, matters are meant to come and go. okay let faith take control. You know it's so much easier for the other eye to pass judgment and really don't know why, the weap is meant to share not for one to endure with no one there. Feelings no one can compare , the love is what keeps us near.It's going to be okay.

You just wait to see as your days go one and you forget about the feeling... I warned you that It was going to be okay because there's nothing Jeahovah our Lord can't do. It all agian begins with you, each day we are blessed to a new start the most powerful people are the one's pure in heart. don't be afraid , I told you,It's going to be okay...
© Copyright 2009 Moniike (monique12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1511659-Its-going-to-be-okay