*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1516658-I-Dont-Believe-in-God-because
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #1516658
Several reasons why I don't believe in God; like how can 1 man
Friday January 16th, 2009

    Written By: Kelly Moncrief



"I don't believe in God because...



  There are several reasons why I don't believe in God; like how can one man create the heavens and earth in 7 days. No one seems to be able to answer that age old question. But one thing is for sure the answer to that question is within us. When I was younger I was told we were all God's children. A question that has been in the back of my mind is "Why would a father inflict so much pain on his children?"



  I mean to let your child feel love, comfort and caring from another person is great but to have your child lost that person is just plain mean. To let a person you created suffering, give that person a life threating illness, have that person go to war and die for peace that God can only grant is just crazy.



  However, there is good that comes with the bad and seeing that good makes me a believer in God. One man created heaven and earth in 7 days. That same man created man and woman. From their creation came life. To understand life and the ups and downs one has to be God him-self.



  This same man has given his children strength and indepence by giving them struggles in life. He also taught his children to feel compassion, love and respect for others. God gives us all someone to love, care for, and teach us what life is all about. God only gives us trails and tribulations we can handle.



Therefore, I believe in God even though I still have questions why, how and when I still believe.





© Copyright 2009 BabyDollzDesigns (babydollz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1516658-I-Dont-Believe-in-God-because