*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529053-A-story-of-lost-love
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1529053
About a girl who is unhappily married and found her lost love
A girl named Amanda and a guy named Frank, they have been married for "6" years now, and they have a good life together except a lot of conflicts and disappointments. Amanda stayed with this marriage because it was her first and thought that Frank was the one for her.
But these difficult moments she has with Frank brings her back to her lost friend that should of been the ONE for her, didn't no that because there was never any signs. So she went off and married Frank and it wasn't until the 3rd year that she noticed things weren't going good for her, she thought that this was normal for a married woman, but in her heart she knew best! She wanted to call it quits but Frank didn't want her to, he wanted her to give him another chance at love. But Amanda didn't want this she wanted Paul who she could of had a relationship with but he was too shy to let her know that!
When she met Paul he was so tall and had a great body on him for a younger man, but it bothered her that he was much younger than her, but she didn't take notice until several years went by and her heart was breaking she was married and knew that short time but nothing could bring him back. He was charming to her and he would always be teasing her and throwing things at her but she never knew the signs that he really liked this woman.
She knew though she had to try it with Frank, even though her heart was dying inside to have romance and intimacy back into her life, she didn't want to share it with Frank anymore! She didn't know how to tell him and she was stuck.
What was a girl to do? Where should her heart be? In a marriage that is rocky and shaky and not forever?
© Copyright 2009 happygolucky (neilfan45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1529053-A-story-of-lost-love