*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538381-The-kill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1538381
flash fiction
Megan walked from store to store. Cody followed her inconspicuously. She was with four of her friends, and he was with one of his. Megan and Cody had been in the same classes for three years straight. She had been dating the football captain since her freshman year. Cody cared more about Megan than she would ever know; however, she had rejected him time after time for her “soul mate.” She was immune to him being around because he always kept close. Cody promised that he would be waiting for her until the day that he died. Routinely he went home at night and she captivated his dreams. Sometimes these dreams were not all that pleasant, especially when he envisioned Megan spending the rest of her life with the football guy. During this serene day of shopping Cody lost his temper and made a decision he would regret for the rest of his life. He always had a gun attached to him because he solemnly swore to Megan that he would always keep her safe. Cody left Megan to go find the star of a boyfriend that she had. He was easily found at a football bash...what a surprise. Cody loaded the gun and aimed for his nose because he was convinced that would do the job. He was right; Josh fell directly to the ground. At that exact moment, all of the excitement and enthusiasm was ruined because he woke up. How he wished this was reality.
© Copyright 2009 Brittany (l3rittany728 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1538381-The-kill