*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540722-Chapter-1-Incomplete
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1540722
Setting the stage.
They dragged my lifeless body from its confines in the holding cell of the Dungeon. I was to be brought before the Prince and his court to be judged. My crime against the crown was punishable by death. But not an ordinary sort of death. The current crown Prince gave you a chance to redeem yourself. Do not mistake this opportunity, for lack of a better term, as a form of divine mercy. In this situation, death is the mercy. No one has ever lived through the Prince’s game, a hunt of epic proportions.

They release you with what they like to call “a fair chance at survival”. If you can escape his best assassins and make it to the border you are free. The Flames are his elite predators, let loose to track and kill the prey after they finish indulging in their sick games, toying with the prisoner like a tiger might a mouse. There are so many forms of death in their arsenal, you can only pray you die quickly.

(to be continued...)

I haven't had much time to write lately with all the papers I have due in my classes. I swear I'll post more as soon as I am able.
Thanks for reading and I hope you have the time to leave a small comment.
- Beta_Sai ^_^
© Copyright 2009 Beta_Sai (beta_sai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1540722-Chapter-1-Incomplete