*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542822-Desire
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1542822
Love---so sweet, yet so wrong.......
Desire

What has happened to me? I have fallen in love. He has become the center of my thoughts. He is on my mind when I first wake and last on my mind before I fall asleep and foremost on my mind throughout the day. I try to plan my day around spending time with him. He makes me feel so beautiful and desireable and special. He is the best lover, knowing just how to please me not only physically but emotionally as well. He is thoughtful, funny, and sexy. I love his voice and his soft laugh. I love the way he says my name. I love it when he says, "I love you.", because when he does, I hear the meaning in his voice, the desire, the passion. He's expressive in his feelings, and open in his thoughts. Sometimes he has a hard time saying what he feels, but he tries, and I find it adorable and touching.

Who knew our relationship would blossom into a rose so beautiful and sweet, yet with nectar poisonous and deadly and so addictive? I want to taste him. I want to drink in the sweetness of our love. I want to be with him. I want to give myself to him completely, to allow him to satisfy himself on the passion of my feelings for him. I want us to bathe ourselves in one another, to wallow in the honey sweetness that comes from the giving of oneself completely to another. I want his scent to cover me. I want to wash myself in his kisses. I want to show him the ravenous desire that's within me---for him alone. I want us to be able to love with abandon, to let loose all of the desires and fantasies and lusts that have been pent up inside for so long. I want us to give ourselves over to the love we have for one another, feeding off the nectar of desire. I want to be the flower he keeps coming back to. I want to be the one he needs. I want him to be addicted to the sweetness of my juice and need it over and over again. I crave him; I want to drink one another in till were drunk with desire and nothing else in this world matters but to sate the ravenous beast within us. And after he is sated, to only want more. And want it more strongly. Like a drug. I want to fall in love more deeply and more sweetly. I have fallen in love.
© Copyright 2009 night writer (johnnyh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1542822-Desire