*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545368-for-not-expecting-expecting-mothers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Elsi
Rated: · Article · Personal · #1545368
how to deal with motherhood.
How to deal with teenage pregnancy and being a young mother.

First of all when you discover pregnancy you have two options:

1. Get an abortion.
2. Or have your baby.

1. Well if you have an abortion make sure you have thought it through. There is nothing wrong with abortion its not murder like some people view it. It’s just a reaction for an error. Think about the pros and cons, how you feel after the abortion and what will having a baby do to your life. Well if you do have an abortion I recommend you either keep it to yourself or you consult the father first and if you decide keep it to yourself.

2. If you have decided to keep your baby, it will be a pretty rocky road for 9 months but I have some tips on how to stay awesome.

Always try and look fabulous, its easy but remember to keep it practical. Nicole Richie did this perfectly.
Ignore the virgin snobs. The only get your spirits down and their no need for it – just keep thinking how good you look in your converse and smock top.
Don’t let morning sickness get in your way, have a paracetamol and get on with it. It shows a strong persevering mind.
Don’t let the fathers opinion effect your judgement unless it’s a good opinion.

When your baby is born your going to find it a bit of a struggle affording and trying to keep up with your education but if you do things the right way its easy…

Breast feed, its cheep and good for your baby, remember if your at school leave some bottles of breast milk at home to help who ever is looking after your baby.
Remember you have family which I am sure many will be glad to take care of your baby when your at school or college.
Go charity shopping! Many charity shops are full of babies clothes and there really cheap. Also have a look in car boot sales for prams and cribs.
Get into a routine so life with your baby becomes less stressful.
Try and care for the baby as much as possible – it gives you experience and shows character.
Don’t pressure the father, if he doesn’t want to be a part of his babies life its his own mistake which in time he will regret.

So whatever you decide to do make sure it’s the best way for you and I hope my tips help.


© Copyright 2009 Elsi (elsi_leo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1545368-for-not-expecting-expecting-mothers