*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548158-Wasted
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Other · #1548158
This is a poem I wrote in 2006, the year I was really pissed.
I'm wasted.

He got me trembling in fear,

I have been living a life of daily horror since that night.

And I'm wasted.

I wasted my life...I wasted my LI--FFEEE!!!

I wasted my future, all because I didn't develop a plan.

I hate this man. He controlled me, he controlled my past, he controlled my laughs...and now my cries.

His sweet hello said a sad goobye.

He was now being outlined,

face down in his own blood.

And I'm wasted.

What was I to do?!

What was I to do, when I never been in love to know that someone who claimed to love  me really hated me?

And I'm wasted.



POP, POP, POP!!!

Somebody called the cops.

He played me like a game... his personal remote that he controlled.

He promised me a ring but, I was not exspecting the one around my eye.

He promised me platinum, instead I have chrome on my wrist.

And I'm wasted.

I got about a pound of liquor in my belly.

I need it for this ride. This is the end result to listening to all of his lies.

Ambulances and the whole damn fire department came. All because I said another man's name.

He couldn't hear the truth, so for my life I had to shoot.

I'm in the back of the back for life heading downtown...the King has taken my crown.



And now he's wasted.
© Copyright 2009 Beyond Allovu (beyond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1548158-Wasted