*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553050-Morph-rough-draft
Rated: 13+ · Other · Action/Adventure · #1553050
An underground drug that can cause transformations?
Prologue



The blinding light pulsed, once twice, then it died. It always died, never staying for long. But that was no surprise, that was normal. That was routine. Routine meant a lack of change, which meant comfort. That was preferable.



When the light went the world went to, along with pain. That too was preferable. That was all there was all their would be. What more could be wanted?



When the light came back, it brought along thought, coherency. Thoughts were dangerous. But coherent thoughts were deadly. Thats what happens when your too smart for the world you live in. Being smart doesnt pay. Well at least he wasnt getting any pay checks for it that was for sure.



He wasn't getting much of anything anymore. Not even sight, not sound, not feeling. Except the light. It pulsed again then went out.



Darkness.



Note: This is just to get something up will redo this chapter once I have a firmer idea on the story.

 
© Copyright 2009 Suzanne D. Mentry (eveningslast at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1553050-Morph-rough-draft