*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560051-Taste---RD
Rated: 18+ · Other · Personal · #1560051
A sensual experience.
God she was gorgeous...

I hadn't seen her in years. Oh, how she'd changed. My tommy girl accustomed to boy's clothing and baseball caps had morphed into this ungodly angel. Her once matted, messy black hair fell below her shoulders in luscious ebony waves that shone beautifully in any light. Her body had grown curvy, no longer flat and boyish as it had been so long ago. As I stared down at her, those familiar aquamarine eyes portrayed her shocking surprise.

Stop!

Why she let me take her is beyond my grasp, but she let me. Towering over her, she let me do as I pleased. Perhaps my own inner darkness meshed with her innocence was what called to me... I couldn't say. It never fazed me as I ran my fingers through her hair, guiding her back as I kissed her perfectly shaped lips. Only my sanity continued to tickle the back of my mind.

What are you doing?!

As the kissing became more intense, her breathing more labored with her desire, my itching fingers found their way to undressing her. Effortlessly, they fell into that familiar rhythm. Though at the same time something not so familiar took place... I could clearly hear my conscious pleading with the monster that greedily consumed me, but unlike all the times before the monster was calm. I had complete control. Each movement was slow, deliberate. I was making the calls this go round. The out of body experience feel was still there, but I could control my body's movements.

Before I knew it, her shirt was strewn across the bed accompanied by her skirt that managed to slip to the floor. My hands were no longer mingling with fabric, but smooth soft skin. She was so warm... that hot, soothing warmth only a female can have. I allowed my hands the pleasure of caressing her curves while my tongue explored her mouth, tasting every sweet flavor it had to offer. When my mouth separated from hers in search of some new discovery, the sweet minty freshness of her breath lingered on my tongue. It was a sweet transition to the pure delicateness of her long pale neck. I buried my face in the nape of it, inhaling deeply in the overwhelmingly pleasing scent of her hair. My tongue quickly found a new companion, licking intensely along the curve of her neck. Her pulse jumped out in eager anticipation to meet its wet attendant. Just beneath the surface of her supple white skin, that flavored red candy moved with my mouth. Carefully, I drew it in, sucking at it. I craved to have its delectable flavor lacing my taste buds.

I bit down, dying to know its sugary essence. As my teeth sunk in, a small sound escaped her lips. It instantly provided a distraction, setting my senses alive. A fiery tingle broke out on my skin, every inch crawling with the reverberations of that beautiful sound. Temporarily forgetting the red candy, my teeth released her tender throat leaving a red ring of artfully placed teeth marks. I had to have more of that sound…

My lips found their way down along her throat, to the base of her neck, to her collarbone, and below. My crazed fingertips felt along the silky satin of her purple bra, playing along the lacey fabric. My lips moved past her breasts, lower to her stomach. A bare brush of lips just above her panty line and she arched towards me, her body craving everything I was more than willing to give. I smiled into the tender smoothness of her lower abdomen...


***(Much More To Follow... I Just Don't Have The Time To Read My Own Handwritting Right Now!!! >.< It's a sloppy mess!!!) *****
© Copyright 2009 Forever Heart Broken (alliance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1560051-Taste---RD