*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1571071-Last-Day-of-Summer
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1571071
Who I would never think of meeting.... I met.
         I went over, finishing unpacking from the move. Already school is going to start and I haven't even settled from the move. I decided to go to out to the college, never having even seen it before. The drive over seemed like a very long time. I had only stopped traveling on the Interstate just for unpacking. I hate the Interstate. After a while, I managed to find the college. There, I walked to the Admission office building.
         "Hello," I heard a friendly low-pitched voice behind me.
         "Oh, hi. Are you a student here?" I asked, turning around.
         "Yep, I'm a Freshman," he replied, leaning onto the wall.
         "Nice, I'm a Freshman too," I said.
         "I'm going to be living in a dorm room. Hope to see you later though. I have a lot to do," he said as he walked away towards the dorm building.
         "Okay. I need to explore the campus myself. Bye," I walked into the building, not having any idea who that person could be.

~*~Written for "Invalid Item ~*~
© Copyright 2009 Angelica- Happy July 4th! (dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1571071-Last-Day-of-Summer