*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573476-Storm--Evil
by Jackie
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1573476
Wanted to know if i should continue writing this...... WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Thunderstorms are amazing, They bring you energy. Well, they bring ME energy. Every sound and site from a thunderstorm awakens me and let's me feast.



Lighting directs me to where I shall attack. Thunder makes my heart beat , and rain,... rain hides me so that no one can see me. I attack people. I make it seem like it was an act of violence. No one knows the truth. No one will know the truth. And no one knows what I am. Except me.



I am the most aweful creature half living on this planet, i go back to the begining of time. I am the one they have forgotten. All shall and will fear me.The devil whimpers in my presence. I am draker and more disturbed than any, I take the form of any human. I am the soul that drives them and i am the mind that makes them think. I am everywhere. I am with you now. I tell you thoughts of horror and present you with evil. I creep around the world, feasting and destroying all. Because once i'm done with you and you're body you'll wish you had be burned alive.



Only few bodies can escape me. The pure ones, the ones I will destoy. Your protectors. Soon all will be defeated and everyone will be under my control. The next thunderstorm will awaken me. The next fight shall be the last.
© Copyright 2009 Jackie (rockerbaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1573476-Storm--Evil