*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580492-A-wedding-night
by Raisa
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1580492
It is the story of a Bangladeshi bride of her wedding and the day after.
After the wedding ceremony first, I had to pretend crying in front of everyone when it was time to leave with my hubby (who would really cry when you know that you are going to have your first sex tonight?). My mom showered me with her ashirvaads and had joined the anchaal of my saree with the orna of my hubby crying along as if it was my funeral. Anyway it was past 2 a.m in the night so the street was almost empty, so we managed get to my sasuraal within 15 minutes. In the car I had to sit beside my hubby and on my right hand side sat my new mother-in-law and beside my hubby's left hand side sat his daddy or mu father-in-law. I could not help but notice that the driver was actually smirking and kept stealing a glance at me time to time through the mirror, which was kinda irritating. After reaching home, my mother-in-law brought us some tea and sat beside me. My father-in-law kept merrily chatting with my hubby all about cricket, business and joking about the guests who ha d attended the event. My mother-in law whispered in my ear, 'Don't worry. It may hurt for a while. By the way, are you having your periods?' I must say it was quite annoying and the question of the period is perhaps offensive. Nontheless I kept my head bowed and whispered back, 'No.'. Then she handed me a small packet and said, 'keep it hidden in your hand. Use it in your room.' I must say I was burning with curiosity about what that package contained. A little later my father-in-law casually remarked, 'Children, its getting late so have some sleep.' My hubby got up and pretended as if it hardly mattered to get some sleep and dragged himself to the room. I can't help but glance at his face and saw that he can barely conceal his excitement. I entered the room first and he followed me and with a slightly shaking hands he closed the door of the room. The room was richly decorated and smelled of jasmine and incense. I expected him to make the first move but instead he was fidgetting. I asked him what was wrong. He said,'Look, are we gonna have sex tonight?' I replied with half exasperated-and half annoyed voice,'of course. we must.' He gave a weak smile, 'but I don't have any condom. What if you become pregnant?' I was shocked! So I have been married of to a fool, an idiot or perhaps an impotent guy. But just then I realised that I was still holding the small red packet that my mother-in-law gave to me. I opened it and saw a black box come out. In it was written,'Panther Condom'. So I said with a smile,Don't worry. I have condom pack with me.' A llok of relief passed on his face. Then he said with a small shamed face, 'Actually mom always went to the drug store to buy medicines. I never managed to pluck my courage to buy one condom or any medicines. The drug stores are so creepy.' I was dumbfounded. So I was married off to a man who even though had written in his bio data,'Professor Z-, Lecturer of Chemical Engineering, X-University,Dhaka' I was in fact married to a scary mama's boy man. Still I smiled and said okay, it does not matter, lets have some fun.’



He smiled. Nervously, he took the packet from me and almost ran into the bathroom. Some two minutes later he emerged from the bathroom. To make him more comfortable, I pulled the curtain over the window and sitched off the room light except for the small bedside lamp which gave a dim, sensuous light. He stared at me for some time unable t decide what to do. Finally as if by impulse, he suddenly grabbed my waist and with a surprising agile movement, he lifted me off the floor and held me on his arms. I felt as if th world has suddenly closed round me. It was just us.



He carried me to the bed and laid me down. I stuck out my hand and gently searched for the cord of the pyjamas. He, with a slightly shaking hand removed my anchaal and started to open the buttons in my blouse. When I finally found it, I tugged it hard and off came the cord lose. His pyjama slid down from his waist as if it were a feather. I could see in the dim light his erect penis sticking out like a flagpole. Then his hand went into my sari and searched for the cord of the petticoat. Finding it he finally tugged it open and pulled down the petticoat. Then in a flourish he pulled down my knicker and I was just stark naked in front of a man for the first time in my life. The he bent over me and planted a thick lustrous and moist kiss on my lips while his hands fondled with my breasts. After quite some time we stopped the kissing game and I could see in the dim light his face had lip shades covering here and there. Finally I guided his hand to the vagina and after a brief hesitation he finally rammed his penis into my vagina.



The pain was most sudden, unexpected and astonishing. I could not help but a small scream for a moment escaped my throat before I could control it. He looked alarmed for a while but kept on rubbing as before and kept showering kisses over my mouth and throat, occasionally nibbling my earlobes. His hands kept playing with my breasts. Meanwhile his entire body mass was pressed against me and I could feel the jewellery which I wore during the wedding ceremony and did not remove yet, gradually started to bite and sink into my skin.  I, after a while started to shower back the kisses at him and in the midst of pain I could feel an odd but delightful sensation of a warm, hard mass rubbing inside my vagina something which I never felt before.



After some 10 minutes later he finally stopped. He withdrew his penis and rolled over next to my side. He started to pant like a dog. A little later I boldly asked him, ‘Can I see the condom? I have never seen semen in my whole life. In the dark I could see him blush furiously but he rolled of the condom from his penis and handed to me. I brought it close to the lampshade and saw that it was a mass of pearly white liquid. I asked him in a coquettish voice, ‘Did you like it?’ He mumbled, ‘Yeah it was kinda fun.’ He turned towards me and hugged me tightly. While hugging he fell asleep. I also fell asleep in his arms with the pain below my waist was still persisting.



We were woken up next morning with a large knock sounding at the door. I could here my mother-in-law shout, ‘Wake up. Breakfast is ready.’ I realized I had not changed into anything else since the ceremony. I let my hubby wash himself before me while I selected another saree to wear which I never do while I am inside the house, because I have to act like a ‘perfect bahoo (daughter-in-law)’ in front of my hubby’s family.



After we got out of the room I saw my mother-in-law stnding like a guard ouside the door. She held my hand and whispered, ‘come with me. We have some unfinished business.’ Bewildered I followed her.



She took me back to our room. Then she peeled back the bed covers. I realized the bed sheet was actually pure white in color. In the bed sheet, the place where I had lain down was stained in a dark red colour. My mother-in-law’s face brightened up. ‘So much blood! Such a blessed virgin girl. May God bless you and fill your womb with many sons.’



I was most embarrassed. I tell, I pray to God  that  I will be born a girl out of India, maybe somewhere in the west, so that I could avoid such freakish obnoxious mother-in-law during a wedding night

© Copyright 2009 Raisa (nupur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1580492-A-wedding-night